WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gehtfuct is fucking backstabbing cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
gehtfuct said:
Not for long...Stooge
when someone flames him to much he goes crying to the admins and begs to give those evil poeple an stooges avatar!

ofcourse Im not really sure about this, but he stil is an fucking cunt! :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
:cry: :bs:

Cool, a thread about me.
Im finally gonna be someone.Look out Broken,here I come.

Havin the drips, again, Johnny boy? I know it's not natural (and really fucking odd) for a guy, but you don't have to take it out on innocent posters.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
:cry: :bs:

Cool, a thread about me.
Im finally gonna be someone.Look out Broken,here I come.
But it wasnt nearly as well thought out as the threads about me......

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, what can you expect from a person who calls himself a kunt in his own damn name?!

SCOT THE GREAT said:
Havin the drips, again, Johnny boy? I know it's not natural (and really fucking odd) for a guy, but you don't have to take it out on innocent posters.
I hate that gayfuck! he should not post in B&T he fucking never flames! he is like a parasite..
alway hanging around in the middle of an thread saying shit like:

oh, boring.

or:

yeah, thats right!

always taking sides, never funny! :thumbsup:

Big E

burner of random shit
Ok this thread is intitled(or however you spell that word)"gehtfuct is fucking backstabbing cunt" how did he stab you in the back DUMB FUCK.

Big E said:
Ok this thread is intitled(or however you spell that word)"gehtfuct is fucking backstabbing cunt" how did he stab you in the back DUMB FUCK.

gehtfuct said:
Not for long...Stooge
when someone flames him to much he goes crying to the admins and begs to give those evil poeple an stooges avatar!

ofcourse Im not really sure about this, but he stil is an fucking cunt! :thumbsup:
learn to read first, faggot! :thumbsup:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Nah, there are only 2 stooges technically left so that will run out fast..

Maybe we'll start with "The Partridge Family".

Shit, they weren't funny. Wait, PERFECT! :lol:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
First off,you're a stooge all by your little self fuckstick.That had nothing to do with me,short of laughing my ass silly at your expence.You're nothing more than a ' Newbspawn',a nobody,a broke dick waste of bandwidth.THAT'S why I did'nt find you remotely interesting enough to waste my time flaming your wannabe ass.What do you have here? Ten posts.Nobody cares.

BTW you little cocksucker,'The Admins' do what THEY want.They dont take requests from me........

There's your lame ass flame,now..geht off your little sisters computer before she kicks your ass again.Take your lil newbish ass nite-nite.

gehtfuct :D

Sim

Flame Bait
I think the correct thing to say now is:

gehtfuct said:
First off,you're a stooge all by your little self fuckstick.That had nothing to do with me,short of laughing my ass silly at your expence.You're nothing more than a ' Newbspawn',a nobody,a broke dick waste of bandwidth.THAT'S why I did'nt find you remotely interesting enough to waste my time flaming your wannabe ass.What do you have here? Ten posts.Nobody cares.

BTW you little cocksucker,'The Admins' do what THEY want.They dont take requests from me........

There's your lame ass flame,now..geht off your little sisters computer before she kicks your ass again.Take your lil newbish ass nite-nite.

gehtfuct :D
:rotflmao:
such a pathetic sissy faggot!
"your a stooge!" is all you can say! :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
:rotflmao:
such a pathetic sissy faggot!
"your a stooge!" is all you can say! :thumbsup:
3m ta3

I dont want to join your 'club' dude.Just give up already.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Artist; Iron Maiden
Album; Iron Maiden
Song Title; Iron Maiden

Won't you come into my room,
I wanna show you all my wares.
I just want to see your blood,
I just want to stand and stare.
See the blood begin to flow
as it falls upon the floor.
Iron Maiden can't be faught,
Iron Maiden can't be sought.

Oh Well, wherever, wherever you are,
Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far.
See the blood flow watching it shed up above my head.

Iron Maiden wants you for dead.

Won't you come into my room,
I wanna show you all my wares.
I just want to see your blood,
I just want to stand and stare.
See the blood begin to flow
as it falls upon the floor.
Iron Maiden can't be faught,
Iron Maiden can't be sought.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Sweet Max,real fuckin sweet......Psst!Hey pop's.It's not the 80's anymore. I never really did care for Iron Maiden anyhoo.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
otepsoul said:
then what do you care about then?
For_Farters,

I.....care about,ME,The woman,rugrats,blah,blah,blah,(3 days later.... )blah,blah....and my middle finger.

Btw,I could'nt give a greasy flying fuck about 'Johnny Dickz'.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Sweet Max,real fuckin sweet......Psst!Hey pop's.It's not the 80's anymore. I never really did care for Iron Maiden anyhoo.

Who says it has to be the 80's. I still listen to IM and alot of other 60-70-80-90's music. Good music is good music.

And BTW, Iron Maiden never cared much for you either, Now Eddie is comming for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.