WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
have you ever noticed that gehtfuct's avatar changes into a different picture about every 6 seconds?

i noticed this and took a screenshot of it when it changed and i was shocked about what i saw

at first you see it is a picture of some sort of skull thingy but apon closer examination i have found out that it is in fact..... A PILE OF DEAD BABIES it is true people i cannot show you the pile of dead babies because it is extremly graphic.

if you have noticed this too please tell us about it

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Yes, i belive we have had a thread about this...

Jung

???
Premium
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,MSPaint skillZ in da house.ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°

Okay, you saved yourself. At first I thought you were extremely slow on the uptake because when I first started reading this thread I thought you were only remarking on the fact that his avatar changes. This is old news. On a side note, what's this doing in B&T?

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
admins keep moving my threads around it used to be in chit chat

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mr.Happy said:
admins keep moving my threads around it used to be in chit chat
Fucking Mods are Fags!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Holy shit! GhetFucks avatar is freaking me out man.
I never even noticed that it changed before.

Pretty colors......

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
I noticed it changed before...

Didn't post in the other thread by DG.

And I don't think it's scary...It changes, but if it were bigger and had sound, then that would work.

Like this, http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/wrong.html :thumbsup:

Good 'ol eBaum, when will you ever fail us...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
WaFfLeS said:
I noticed it changed before...

Didn't post in the other thread by DG.

And I don't think it's scary...It changes, but if it were bigger and had sound, then that would work.

Like this, http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/wrong.html :thumbsup:

Good 'ol eBaum, when will you ever fail us...
Great idea... sounds in avatars. Let's do that. Let's do exactly that.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
icka said:
gehtfuct is a hottie
Yes he is. He's got a fine ass, too.
Harley Davidson+assless leather chaps+gehtfuct= sexy.

Mr.Happy said:
learn to spell gehtfuct's name right, you n00b! :p
My bad. I didn't know that proper spelling was prerequisite to joining the madness we all know and love as WTF.com. Besides, what's getfuckt going to do? Tell my Mommy? He's a big stank ass pussy, anyhoo. :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Guys, it is not the picture changing. That is the true form of spawn of gehtfuct

Shhh.....dont let the three foot assasin hear you.......people have been found missing for less......

(just kidding geht)

I still don't get it. I don't get the ebaumsworld thing either. Please help me out in any way you can, I'm really curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.