WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gehtfuct's shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Gehtfuct stated in this post...

Gehtfuct said:
Oh that's nothing. Many moons ago, I was in Cali. Pretty much just fucking off and having no particular reason for being there other than just being there. Anyhoo....Santa Monica Beach- Twas a balmy sun shiny day. I was just loafing about laying on the sand looking to the surf coming in. I glance over to my right to see two fine young females walking along the water. Thinking nothing of it, I watch them move along. Suddenly, they stop in front of me about fifty or so feet. Thinking that they were admiring the handsome man that I am; I look to them and smile as they giggle to themselves.

A friend of mine that I was bumming with had come strolling from dicking off from further down the beach. I said to him, "Dude. Check it out. Those chicks are scoping me out." Andy calmly looked over to the girls off in the distance, and then looked to me and replied, "No they're not. Your balls are hanging out of your shorts." Humbled, I turned over, checked my sack, and fell to sleep on the beach for three hours and was subsequently burnt to a crisp. Der!~

Consider yourself lucky. It could've been worse.
One would have to ask... Just how short were Geht's shorts that day? I've found the answer... much to my dismay.
Here is an archived picture of his attire on that fateful day. I procured this specimen from Max's dirty used harddrive.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
is that a livestrong bracelet around his upper arm?

shouldn't it be a pink one.. or rainbow?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Are you implying he's gay? Surely that cannot be. He was impressed that girls were checking him out.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
what? who?

i didn't actually read all those words (this is WTF after all) .. i just saw the picture of a republican party conference..

do i need to read the post?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Nah, that's why I posted pictures. Everyone can make up their own story. It's more interesting that way.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
1. My ass isn't that white.
2. I don't sport a tat on my back.
3. Eh...anyhoo-

The length of my shorts were about mid-thigh, and being wet, they were obviously riding up a bit high at the moment. Plus, it doesn't help that my nick name is Peter Dragon, either. Next thing you know...viola!

Like the two girls, the vision gives you something to salivate over while you suckle your binky as you lie restlessly trying to sleep tonight. ;)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
For some reason I don't see that guy driving an olds....maybe a Hyundai

ok..whatever..

gehtfuct said:
1. My ass isn't that white.
2. I don't sport a tat on my back.
3. Eh...anyhoo-

The length of my shorts were about mid-thigh, and being wet, they were obviously riding up a bit high at the moment. Plus, it doesn't help that my nick name is Peter Dragon, either. Next thing you know...viola!

Like the two girls, the vision gives you something to salivate over while you suckle your binky as you lie restlessly trying to sleep tonight. ;)
ok so IF you were wet as you claim sir, then your twins may have gotten cold, due to breeze, etc., therefor they probably retreated. so your lil tale of "peter dragon" is cute and all, but big daddy, alls i have to say is shrinkage is never complimenting.;)

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Those stupid people are speaking gibberish.

And Geht: The tatoo may have been on of those temporary jobbies you get out of a $.25 machine, This was obviously before you spent 3 hours burning all of your skin cells to charcoal, AND I never once stated that you have an itty bitty piddy.

yes you did, quit trying to sound all innocent, i think geht should seek revenge on you!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
void said:
there he goes again with his big violin, small cello thing..

VOILA
Brokedick.

I don't speak Polish. Whatever it is that you're jabbering, it's pronounced WAH-LA. You know....Ta-da, viola, wah-la, attention deficit disorder, whatever. Now please, in the future, do not speak unless spoken to.

Nymphchick said:
ok so IF you were wet as you claim sir, then your twins may have gotten cold, due to breeze, etc., therefor they probably retreated. so your lil tale of "peter dragon" is cute and all, but big daddy, alls i have to say is shrinkage is never complimenting.
Yes they were wet. But not from cold water or breeze. It was from lack of bladder control. Being left handed, smoking cat turds, and not really knowing what side of the moon I was on; I decided to be free from my binds of life and just let go. And no...I don't suffer from "The dreaded Void-aka- Shrinkage".

BWM: I really have no opinion on your thought. I'll just let you savor this moment.

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GEHT! thats wrong in many ways! ok so the twins were warm, about the petes dragon thingy, i won't believe it till you prove it. :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nymphchick said:
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GEHT! thats wrong in many ways! ok so the twins were warm, about the petes dragon thingy, i won't believe it till you prove it. :)
1. You could just ask ButtflapThunderClap BrIONwoshMunky.
2. You could try to understand that it doesn't really matter what the size, but how big the waves will be for you to endure. And that even a Battleship looks small in an Ocean.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
yes you did, quit trying to sound all innocent, i think geht should seek revenge on you!
Wow, Nymph just couldn't stay out of Geht's Shorts. I never would have expected it.

why would i be asking monkey? and the rest, ya i have no comment.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I think everyone here but Nymph has been in my shorts.

Good times, eh Uber? ;) :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
I think everyone here but Nymph has been in my shorts.

Good times, eh Uber? ;) :thumbsup:
Uber wasn't in your shorts...you were in his!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
Uber wasn't in your shorts...you were in his!
Yeah and that's an event I'm STILL trying to forget. Thanks BWM you fucker for bringing this up so I could be reminded about geht and his aversion to lube.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Like a moth drawn to the light, DG has found the naked man ass on the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.