WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gehtNfuct

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Lets see,I havent had a day off in about a month. I wont be gehtting one till about December. I havent slept more than five hours at a time in about two months. I have no clue what fucking day it is,AND I just quit smokin' cat turds. I cant do a simple assed thing like log on to chat,tie my boots,or figure out Broken Logic. What was left of my brain just hauled ass down the shitter.
It takes all I have left to crank out crap like "Surrender"

Does anybody have a life I can borrow?

Fuck!

gehtfuct said:
Lets see,I havent had a day off in about a month. I wont be gehtting one till about December. I havent slept more than five hours at a time in about two months. I have no clue what fucking day it is,AND I just quit smokin' cat turds. I cant do a simple assed thing like log on to chat,tie my boots,or figure out Broken Logic. What was left of my brain just hauled ass down the shitter.
It takes all I have left to crank out crap like "Surrender"

Fuck!
it's sunday, december 25, 1948.

OH SHIT!! :)

you can borrow my life :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Your family is your life. And worth more than all of the other bullshit. So be thankfull for what you do have....

You could always quit your job and join CL at the circus
;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Your family is your life. And worth more than all of the other bullshit. So be thankfull for what you do have....

You could always quit your job and join CL at the circus
;)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Garrrr I'm illiterate I spell get "geht"..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i was feeling the same way.......................

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Dipshit99 said:
Garrrr I'm illiterate I spell get "geht"..
...and you're ghey.
Now,gehtfuct!

Anyhoo,beforeskin p69 interupted my masturbating,I was going to say the circus crap is a no-go. They told me they have enough clowns,and that I'm not very funny.

So...Fuuuuuck OFF!!

G's-up

Postaholic
AWW come on don't sell yourself short...... your funny...................................................looking.....hehehehehhe :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
G's-up said:
AWW come on don't sell yourself short...... your funny...................................................looking.....hehehehehhe :)
Im not short,stupid,but not short.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
interupted my masturbating
Ohh you must do often, its just because your so lonely.. Its ok, we all have our problems.. :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
p99 said:
Ohh you must do often, its just because your so lonely.. Its ok, we all have our problems.. :)
Ohh you-must-do-often WTF does that mean?

I'm never lonely,theres always some jack-off who's just got to butt-the fuck-in,with his two cents of crap-ola.

And yes,I bend it. It's mine, it's here for me,it go's where I go.
So,for the last time,keep your hands off!

Yes,you have a problem......me.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
gehtfuct said:
Ohh you-must-do-often WTF does that mean?

I'm never lonely,theres always some jack-off who's just got to butt-the fuck-in,with his two cents of crap-ola.

And yes,I bend it. It's mine, it's here for me,it go's where I go.
So,for the last time,keep your hands off!

Yes,you have a problem......me.
Delivery here for one gehtfuct, I have 2 cents worth of crap here to dump on this thread. Can anyone sign for this?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Skorch said:
Delivery here for one gehtfuct, I have 2 cents worth of crap here to dump on this thread. Can anyone sign for this?
Now thats funny. You should try to be a clown,Sir Skorch.
10 points :mfinger: :D :mfinger:

Respectfully-

Dr.gehtfuct

In response to the first post, before everyone put in their 2 cents, (we have a dollar now! who wants 2 packs of peanuts for a dollar, or one for 60 cents???) work does make your brain mush when you don't get a break. It's the same shit different day. Get to work at 7. Leave at 7, or later. Get home, (or whatever it is. "the place I'm staying temporarily") have a couple drinks to wind down, maybe smoke a bit if I have it, then I'm out for the night.

12 hours (or more) at work.
6 hours (or less, depends on when work ends) awake once I'm off.
5 hours or less of sleep.
And a few minutes to myself in the morning, then I'm off to work.

That makes for one tired motherfucker come the weekend.
Lack of sleep tends to make me a bit retarded as well.

But, when I find myself drifting off to sleep as I enter tickets, I pour salt in my eyes, and tell myself "I'll fuckin sleep when I die."

It's all that keeps me going. I'll probably go insane from sleep deprivation.

Fuck it. It's the "normal life" I ached for so badly, I shouldn't complain.

moe

Clitpickle
:woot:

im preg., work 10+ hr days (without breaks), no days off, sleep 6 hrs if im lucky and im the only one who does anything. im always traveling and i work with guys. its hell. but i love my job (until a client acts like a little bitch and won't sit still in the fucking chair!) and wouldnt give it up. maybe ur problem is u dont like ur job, change is needed in ur life.

moe

Clitpickle
cool

Unforgiven said:
jobs suck. i'm going on welfare.
not the best solution, but i guess it works. i don't pay taxes (UTT) so it's okay with me!

shep

Local alcoholic
Unforgiven said:
jobs suck. i'm going on welfare.

yep me too.I will meet you at the crack spot when the checks come in :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.