WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Genesis of the Exodus

Non-racist story, no racial intentions, special interests against the existence of mankind... read it if you can be fucked

Genesis of the Exodus
In this day and age of acceptance and multiculturalism, the end was sought through the toleration of differences: racial differences.
For centuries, white man had dominated the globe. Power was in the hands of he who could prove himself worthy of leading the masses, and the blind Christians, the same people who said the world was flat, believed themselves to be superior to the dark man.
It took many years to prove this theory wrong and the same people who thought themselves superior, who thought the earth was flat, who thought that stars were pin pricks in the blanket of the night sky, eventually told the world that they were wrong, with no questions asked.
Conquests were sought. Africa was dominated and white man exploited the black people as slaves for hundreds of years, bought and sold like common fodder.
The same in Australia and at one stage the whites even tried turning the blacks into household accessories… whilst trying to breed out the dark contrast on their skin… half casts.
Over the period of thirty years, black man was slowly accepted into white society.
It was a hot day in Johannesburg; the city was rife with the stench of poverty and hunger. The musky wet seasons' air filled every nook and cranny of the troubled town.

In a humble slum in the backstreet mazes that dominated the outskirts of a city, a congregation of influential Negro’s had gathered for a very sinister purpose.
Murmurs and angry eyes shot through the shadows of the dim room. Furious voices pierced the heavy air, throwing questions aimlessly, with no desire for an answer, it had already been spoken, and it was the purpose of the meeting.
“Why is Africa a third world?”
“Why are we poor?”
“Why are we under the thumb of the West?”
”Why are we diseased?”

“These, my friends, are the questions that are answered with one simple answer: White man.”
“He came, he saw and he conquered. He forced his will upon us, he made us live by his laws and religions, and those of us who didn’t accept the unstoppable conquests and ways of life that were being imposed upon us were persecuted just as harshly as the ones who did. He jammed his religion down our throats, he enslaved our ancestors, he destroyed our beautiful country, and he wiped out almost all our tribal ways, leaving only what he couldn’t find untouched. We bled for our souls, we died for our freedom, and we suffered under brutal hands for something we couldn’t even change, let alone be blamed for: Our skin.”
“And white man can criticise us brutal, savage people for doing what we are here for today, but in the end, if it wasn’t for Him, we wouldn’t be here… so ‘evil’.”
“So now, we rise.” The room stood. The flag hanging at the back of the room behind the speaker displayed a powerful, somewhat proud looking symbol, the purpose of which was spat out venomously in the speaker’s spiteful words.
He stood up, his eyes hidden heavily under his dark brow which cast a long shadow over his face, making him appear as death himself.
“We will crush Him, we will enslave him. It is time for the tables to be turned.”
The room broke out in a roar of applause. The speaker bowed and sat down.
A guard entered the room leading a white man in shackles. His knees were kicked out from underneath him and he collapsed to the floor, his head hanging low.
“This is the beginning of it all, my friends. You have the honour of witnessing the first step in cleansing the earth of the white parasite.”
The man on the floor began weeping, and he looked pleadingly at the men seated around the room, his eyes begging for forgiveness, which would never come.
The speaker rose and walked over to the man and slapped him hard against the back of the head, causing him to jolt violently and fall face down on the cold, hard floor.
“But, unlike the evil, unjust pigs before you, we will grant you the honour of pleading your case, you may speak.”
The man on the floor rose to his knees, a trickle of blood making its way down his pale face.
“Why are you doing this?” He asked in a shaky voice.
“Because without you and your people on this earth, all other peoples will flourish in harmony with the planet that we have been blessed with. You are exploiting everything! You think that you can buy happiness with godless currencies."
“But not all of us are bad.”
“Ah, but the white way has been bred into your hearts, and like it or not, white man only has concern for the conglomerate globalised destruction he likes to call progress.”
“I can’t help what my government does. I can’t help what seems to be, unfortunately, the majority, that is making it bad for all of you.”
“Your way with words disgusts me!” Spat the speaker.
The man rose to his feet and composed himself before speaking confidently to the room of eyes that were watching him with hatred, there was to be no mercy and the man obviously realised it.
“This earth has been around for billions of years, if not more. We struggle to comprehend where it began, if not where we began. We have this idea that all men, regardless of colour, are superior to every creature on earth.”
The speaker looked inquisitively at the frail man standing confidently against his doom.
“The dinosaurs were wiped out by what we think was a comet, and they had inhabited the earth for millions of years. They took millennia upon millennia to evolve, to breed and spread. They roamed the earth in just as destructive manner as early man. They were no superior or inferior as us; they had just as much right, no matter how brutal their system was, to be here on this earth as you or I. Nothing could have stopped the comet. The end was inevitable. It had to happen, so that after the Armageddon new life could sprout and the next wave of creatures, no matter what their way of life and living, could roam where the dinosaurs once did before.”
“What are you getting at, you idiot?” The speaker yelled. The white man closed his eyes, ignoring this, took a breath and continued on.
“No matter how you see it, we are born to die. And whether white man, so you say, destroys the earth or not, the end will come anyway, the earth will hit the sun, if not be hit by another asteroid. How do you know that we are not the end? How do you know that humans, with their brutal disregard for nature and their fellow man, are not put here to destroy the earth? We have already had our millions of years of inhabiting the earth; we have grown into astronomical proportions and inhabited just about every corner of the globe, we evolved so that we would spread all throughout every continent and gradually eat away at Mother Earth right down to her very core. Perhaps that's why we do, in fact, migrate and overpopulate. That is our purpose. We are a pest, I will grant you that fact, and we consume and consume and give nothing in return. We are using the world’s resources faster than they can be restored, and that is a fact. We are destroying the world to a point where it is beyond repair.”
The man turned to the speaker.
“We are destructive, yes. We are a plague, yes. But how can you question, let alone stop, the cycle that has obviously been purposely constructed through the introduction of human conscious, unity and ‘progress’, that was put in our souls and peoples to finish this earth off. If not a natural disaster, then why not a man made one? Being man made, it is still a natural one, because we have evolved so that our by-product, our return to the earth, is the exodus… I agree with your ideas, but how can you try and take on something that’s only going to speed up and destroy you anyway? Humanity will kill itself, good sir, and with it, it will take the world down. Humans are too important to themselves to have to try and save the world. Whatever happens, you will not stop this natural, yet man-made catastrophe. But to me, it’s all going to end anyway. So why not put the world out of its misery? Why not just let us do what we’re put here to do?”
The speaker was disgusted. He slapped the white man harder than before, sending him flying across the floor. Two guards picked the man up from under his arms and carried him over to a table. They lay him on it and ripped his shirt open, exposing his bare, scarred chest.
“You can kill me, but you can’t kill the apocalypse! Everything will end, and you fighting it will only make it quicker!”
The speaker said nothing, and moved towards the table, a large hunting knife held tightly in his hands. He raised the knife above his head, the proverbial end to all glimpses of hope for peace hung grimly by a thread of silence. Looking down on the white man with no emotion on his face; the speakers' eyes were empty dark pools, dripping hatred in tears down his cheeks.
The white man looked out across the room.
“Speak your last, scourge,” said the speaker.
“It's only human nature…”
And the knife fell.

</rant>

Tenderony
seed.of.mercury said:
Non-racist story, no racial intentions, special interests against the existence of mankind... read it if you can be fucked

Genesis of the Exodus
In this day and age of acceptance and multiculturalism, the end was sought through the toleration of differences: racial differences.
For centuries, white man had dominated the globe. Power was in the hands of he who could prove himself worthy of leading the masses, and the blind Christians, the same people who said the world was flat, believed themselves to be superior to the dark man.
It took many years to prove this theory wrong and the same people who thought themselves superior, who thought the earth was flat, who thought that stars were pin pricks in the blanket of the night sky, eventually told the world that they were wrong, with no questions asked.
Conquests were sought. Africa was dominated and white man exploited the black people as slaves for hundreds of years, bought and sold like common fodder.
The same in Australia and at one stage the whites even tried turning the blacks into household accessories… whilst trying to breed out the dark contrast on their skin… half casts.
Over the period of thirty years, black man was slowly accepted into white society.
It was a hot day in Johannesburg; the city was rife with the stench of poverty and hunger. The musky wet seasons' air filled every nook and cranny of the troubled town.

In a humble slum in the backstreet mazes that dominated the outskirts of a city, a congregation of influential Negro’s had gathered for a very sinister purpose.
Murmurs and angry eyes shot through the shadows of the dim room. Furious voices pierced the heavy air, throwing questions aimlessly, with no desire for an answer, it had already been spoken, and it was the purpose of the meeting.
“Why is Africa a third world?”
“Why are we poor?”
“Why are we under the thumb of the West?”
”Why are we diseased?”

“These, my friends, are the questions that are answered with one simple answer: White man.”
“He came, he saw and he conquered. He forced his will upon us, he made us live by his laws and religions, and those of us who didn’t accept the unstoppable conquests and ways of life that were being imposed upon us were persecuted just as harshly as the ones who did. He jammed his religion down our throats, he enslaved our ancestors, he destroyed our beautiful country, and he wiped out almost all our tribal ways, leaving only what he couldn’t find untouched. We bled for our souls, we died for our freedom, and we suffered under brutal hands for something we couldn’t even change, let alone be blamed for: Our skin.”
“And white man can criticise us brutal, savage people for doing what we are here for today, but in the end, if it wasn’t for Him, we wouldn’t be here… so ‘evil’.”
“So now, we rise.” The room stood. The flag hanging at the back of the room behind the speaker displayed a powerful, somewhat proud looking symbol, the purpose of which was spat out venomously in the speaker’s spiteful words.
He stood up, his eyes hidden heavily under his dark brow which cast a long shadow over his face, making him appear as death himself.
“We will crush Him, we will enslave him. It is time for the tables to be turned.”
The room broke out in a roar of applause. The speaker bowed and sat down.
A guard entered the room leading a white man in shackles. His knees were kicked out from underneath him and he collapsed to the floor, his head hanging low.
“This is the beginning of it all, my friends. You have the honour of witnessing the first step in cleansing the earth of the white parasite.”
The man on the floor began weeping, and he looked pleadingly at the men seated around the room, his eyes begging for forgiveness, which would never come.
The speaker rose and walked over to the man and slapped him hard against the back of the head, causing him to jolt violently and fall face down on the cold, hard floor.
“But, unlike the evil, unjust pigs before you, we will grant you the honour of pleading your case, you may speak.”
The man on the floor rose to his knees, a trickle of blood making its way down his pale face.
“Why are you doing this?” He asked in a shaky voice.
“Because without you and your people on this earth, all other peoples will flourish in harmony with the planet that we have been blessed with. You are exploiting everything! You think that you can buy happiness with godless currencies."
“But not all of us are bad.”
“Ah, but the white way has been bred into your hearts, and like it or not, white man only has concern for the conglomerate globalised destruction he likes to call progress.”
“I can’t help what my government does. I can’t help what seems to be, unfortunately, the majority, that is making it bad for all of you.”
“Your way with words disgusts me!” Spat the speaker.
The man rose to his feet and composed himself before speaking confidently to the room of eyes that were watching him with hatred, there was to be no mercy and the man obviously realised it.
“This earth has been around for billions of years, if not more. We struggle to comprehend where it began, if not where we began. We have this idea that all men, regardless of colour, are superior to every creature on earth.”
The speaker looked inquisitively at the frail man standing confidently against his doom.
“The dinosaurs were wiped out by what we think was a comet, and they had inhabited the earth for millions of years. They took millennia upon millennia to evolve, to breed and spread. They roamed the earth in just as destructive manner as early man. They were no superior or inferior as us; they had just as much right, no matter how brutal their system was, to be here on this earth as you or I. Nothing could have stopped the comet. The end was inevitable. It had to happen, so that after the Armageddon new life could sprout and the next wave of creatures, no matter what their way of life and living, could roam where the dinosaurs once did before.”
“What are you getting at, you idiot?” The speaker yelled. The white man closed his eyes, ignoring this, took a breath and continued on.
“No matter how you see it, we are born to die. And whether white man, so you say, destroys the earth or not, the end will come anyway, the earth will hit the sun, if not be hit by another asteroid. How do you know that we are not the end? How do you know that humans, with their brutal disregard for nature and their fellow man, are not put here to destroy the earth? We have already had our millions of years of inhabiting the earth; we have grown into astronomical proportions and inhabited just about every corner of the globe, we evolved so that we would spread all throughout every continent and gradually eat away at Mother Earth right down to her very core. Perhaps that's why we do, in fact, migrate and overpopulate. That is our purpose. We are a pest, I will grant you that fact, and we consume and consume and give nothing in return. We are using the world’s resources faster than they can be restored, and that is a fact. We are destroying the world to a point where it is beyond repair.”
The man turned to the speaker.
“We are destructive, yes. We are a plague, yes. But how can you question, let alone stop, the cycle that has obviously been purposely constructed through the introduction of human conscious, unity and ‘progress’, that was put in our souls and peoples to finish this earth off. If not a natural disaster, then why not a man made one? Being man made, it is still a natural one, because we have evolved so that our by-product, our return to the earth, is the exodus… I agree with your ideas, but how can you try and take on something that’s only going to speed up and destroy you anyway? Humanity will kill itself, good sir, and with it, it will take the world down. Humans are too important to themselves to have to try and save the world. Whatever happens, you will not stop this natural, yet man-made catastrophe. But to me, it’s all going to end anyway. So why not put the world out of its misery? Why not just let us do what we’re put here to do?”
The speaker was disgusted. He slapped the white man harder than before, sending him flying across the floor. Two guards picked the man up from under his arms and carried him over to a table. They lay him on it and ripped his shirt open, exposing his bare, scarred chest.
“You can kill me, but you can’t kill the apocalypse! Everything will end, and you fighting it will only make it quicker!”
The speaker said nothing, and moved towards the table, a large hunting knife held tightly in his hands. He raised the knife above his head, the proverbial end to all glimpses of hope for peace hung grimly by a thread of silence. Looking down on the white man with no emotion on his face; the speakers' eyes were empty dark pools, dripping hatred in tears down his cheeks.
The white man looked out across the room.
“Speak your last, scourge,” said the speaker.
“It's only human nature…”
And the knife fell.
I can't.

</rant>

Fugly

Tenderony
So long....falling asleep....Zzzzzzz

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Dude,

What is it you're trying to say?

If it's a racist rant, you might want to read the FAQ, otherwise put your thoughts into a couple of sentances, you're killing us here.

3) Racism is not permitted on WTF.com. Any posts that we consider racist are subject to removal by our staff should we deem it appropriate to do so. We were flexible with this, however we gave an inch and you took a mile.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I could run the friggin' marathon before I read that :thumbsdn:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Hear me out a sec.

voiceofreason said:
Dude,

What is it you're trying to say?

If it's a racist rant, you might want to read the FAQ, otherwise put your thoughts into a couple of sentances, you're killing us here.

3) Racism is not permitted on WTF.com. Any posts that we consider racist are subject to removal by our staff should we deem it appropriate to do so. We were flexible with this, however we gave an inch and you took a mile.
I read the entire thing and don't find it racist, or offensive. I found it pretty well written, and interesting. A mix of reality and fiction though.
I am questioning why it's in "The Issues" forum.

All I would like to see is seed.of.mercury follow with comments, on how this is satirical of today’s current events; and I'd like to hear comments from other members to the same effect.
Let’s give him an opportunity to start some meaningful discussion before we make negative assumptions.

If we can’t get some discussion going that’s relevant to the present time, we will need to consider either closing the thread or moving just his first post to the Writer’s Block.
Neither one of those options is attractive to me because I feel seed.of.mercury is trying to say something very important to him, and wants to share it with us.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Okay, what the hell, I'll give this a try.
I think the argument posed by the white guy is fairly weak, and somewhat full of holes. (Sorry to enter essay critique mode here, but that's basically all there is left to it) This entire piece is a bit rambling and seems a bit lacking in a central focus. Basically, I think the whole thing could be tightened up with a good thesis that might encourage more people to read it so we could actually have a legitimate discussion about it. It seems as though the argument being posed is that it is human nature (or possibly just white man's nature) to eventually destroy the planet, and while there may be plenty of real evidence to support a theory like that, as written this is not an argument but a piece of literature.

If seeds.of.mercury is attempting to start a discussion then he'd better step back in quick and start making a case, because as is, this doesn't seem like it belongs here. I'd hate to bury it in the writer's block without giving it a chance, but there is really no point in talking this out if me and Max are the only two people on this board who have bothered to read it.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Skorch said:
If seeds.of.mercury is attempting to start a discussion then he'd better step back in quick and start making a case, because as is, this doesn't seem like it belongs here. I'd hate to bury it in the writer's block without giving it a chance, but there is really no point in talking this out if me and Max are the only two people on this board who have bothered to read it.
No, you two weren't the only one's that bothered read it, and it's a piece of literature at best. At least in it's current state.

</rant>

Tenderony
I was just about to read it, but then I had to scroll 6 pages to find the first line. I will read it, but It's my birthday and I have a funeral to go to.

Timing.

</rant>

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
wow. Happy birthday, and my sincerest condolences.