WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Geoengineering and you.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I've been watching Dane since early on for him, and he's been 100 percent accurate year after year, for almost a decade now. I have looking into his evidence and I agree with him 100 percent, sadly. When people say things that "support the system" I imagine they have no idea that they are being exterminated entirely, and want to continue with head up ass thinking.

For anyone who actually wants to understand a few things, watch this. Then look at the facts and decide for yourself. That's all one can do.

To those who want to deny this, cool story bro. You literally are damning your family and friends. Your opinion not only doesn't matter, but is simply harmful, even if you don't know it. It would be nice to stop this before you all die, but I imagine there's too much to do to worry about the extinction of life. 'Cause you wont be effected, nor will your 401k. :laugh:

Crazizniac

Particinator
OK, so what’s the plan? Do you think affecting political change is the answer? Or a letter / email / blog / petition campaign? Oh wait how about a real analog assault on the culprits, using force of arms to inflict “our”, will upon them. BTW. What is “ our - will”. Just trying to clarify J, what exactly will satisfy your obviously well thought out quest against the evils that have inflicted themselves upon you/us?

JLXC

Premium
OK, so what’s the plan? Do you think affecting political change is the answer? Or a letter / email / blog / petition campaign? Oh wait how about a real analog assault on the culprits, using force of arms to inflict “our”, will upon them. BTW. What is “ our - will”. Just trying to clarify J, what exactly will satisfy your obviously well thought out quest against the evils that have inflicted themselves upon you/us?
Well once enough people pull their head out of their asses and realize we're headed for global destruction on purpose, and those we trusted have been murdering us, reasonable people will have to rise up and stop them cold.

The only answer is revolt. Always has been. I just hope the good people do it, before the bad people make it impossible.

Freedom is more than a word, and you have to fight for it, or it will go away.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Revolt. OK let's take a look at that option. In a period of uninterrupted prosperity (by historical standards) wherein most of the nation (yes still the most prosperous in the world) is fed, clothed and educated with overwhelming support from regulation that the evil government that you would revolt against provides. Please look to revolts in ages past, instigated by; real oppression vs. your imagined oppression; starvation vs. your imagined hunger; corruption that involved military and police coming into any home to rape any wife and steal any shit that they wished compared to a public service system that we have which with some very rare exceptions protects you against literally everything. Get your head out of your ass and please for all of our sake quit listening to that talented and convincing Rush Limbaugh. He will tell you himself that he is an entertainer first and foremost.

JLXC

Premium
Revolt. OK let's take a look at that option. In a period of uninterrupted prosperity (by historical standards) wherein most of the nation (yes still the most prosperous in the world) is fed, clothed and educated with overwhelming support from regulation that the evil government that you would revolt against provides. Please look to revolts in ages past, instigated by; real oppression vs. your imagined oppression; starvation vs. your imagined hunger; corruption that involved military and police coming into any home to rape any wife and steal any shit that they wished compared to a public service system that we have which with some very rare exceptions protects you against literally everything. Get your head out of your ass and please for all of our sake quit listening to that talented and convincing Rush Limbaugh. He will tell you himself that he is an entertainer first and foremost.
You woefully underestimate the problem

Crazizniac

Particinator
You woefully underestimate the crushing effect that your negativity has on you. The only conspiracy against you is your self defeating attitude.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
.Your opinion not only doesn't matter, but is simply harmful, even if you don't know it.
You could say the same to anti-vaxers. But they too don't listen.

JLXC

Premium
You woefully underestimate the crushing effect that your negativity has on you. The only conspiracy against you is your self defeating attitude.
Dealing with harsh truths is difficult, but ignoring them is simply suicide in the end, and very childish. Plus to say that I have a self defeating attitude is unfounded completely. Literally made up to support the idea that I "must be a kook". Sad.

If you want to pretend people don't have board meeting to discuss plans, a conspiracy, every damn day... that's your PROBLEM. Not mine. I could put thousands of "conspiracies" that are now admitted here, would it help? It usually doesn't because it's easier to pretend.

JLXC

Premium
You could say the same to anti-vaxers. But they too don't listen.
No you cannot. That is not only misinformation but outright suicidal foolishness.

How many studies must I put up showing people who never receive vaccines are healthier in every way? How many showing the infant death rates skyrocket as they lowered the age of giving them? How much information would help?

Oh right, none. Truth doesn't matter, only government propaganda. Yay!

How's that Caliphate coming along there in the UK Brit? You gonna convert when it goes straight Islam?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
No you cannot. That is not only misinformation but outright suicidal foolishness.

How many studies must I put up showing people who never receive vaccines are healthier in every way? How many showing the infant death rates skyrocket as they lowered the age of giving them? How much information would help?

Oh right, none. Truth doesn't matter, only government propaganda. Yay!

How's that Caliphate coming along there in the UK Brit? You gonna convert when it goes straight Islam?
Wait a minute, are you claiming that infant mortality has increased with the advent of vaccines?

Crazizniac

Particinator
Pay attention. He's saying infant mortality has increased with the advent of Captain Crunch.

I think JLXC is actually working for the illuminati, like some type of info secret shopper or a Crypto-Jew! We’re on to you, you squirrelly whale bastard!

ThisIsBananas

Digital Girl Code
Premium
What's up with people posting super long videos? I don't have that long of time to watch videos every night.

JLXC

Premium
Wait a minute, are you claiming that infant mortality has increased with the advent of vaccines?
LOL!!!!! Vaccines are causing infant deaths worldwide. They are using them to kill children. YEP. I'm fucking saying it.

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/new-study-more-vaccines-increase-infant-mortality-rates/

I guess it's the education? Let me explain simple.

Vaccines may have been created to help people but the Bad men put bad things in them to hurt people.

There are now hundreds of "peer reviewed" studies proving vaccinations hurt your children in every single way, and that unvaccinated children are healthier for life.

But keep imaging vaccines help people, that's what uninformed foolish people do.

I know it wont be enough, it never is. But here's some more.

https://healthcareinamerica.us/cens...ed-vs-unvaccinated-sees-daylight-4be6f3a03c1c

https://circleofdocs.com/30-solid-scientific-studies-that-prove-vaccines-cause-autism/

https://www.ecowatch.com/yale-vaccine-study-kennedy-2246059411.html

https://avscientificsupportarsenal....-do-cause-autism-undeniable-scientific-proof/

ON AND ON AND ON.

But hey, I'm sure those Luciferian Pedo's at the CDC are honest and looking out for children! You bet they're looking FOR children in any case.

Oh wait! Not the CDC! Science is magically honest and good no matter what! heh

Last edited:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
LOL!!!!! Vaccines are causing infant deaths worldwide. They are using them to kill children. YEP. I'm fucking saying it.

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/new-study-more-vaccines-increase-infant-mortality-rates/

It wont be enough, it never is. But here's some more.

I refuse your article on the grounds that it quotes a study that uses the CDC for a source, and everyone knows pedo satanists can't science. Fruit of the tainted tree and all that.

Austism is a disease, thus, one must be ALIVE to have it.

I was asking about infant mortality, which has been ever decreasing since at least the turn of the 20th century.

Even your illegitimate-cdc-pedo-sourcing study isn't denying it.

They are saying that the rates at which infant mortality is declining is not equal throughout 'comparable' developed nations.

The numbers the study uses are averaged IMR's (which they source from both the CDC AND the CIA and then maths them), are 3.36 on the low end and 5.19 on the high end.

What do those two numbers represent?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_mortality

Those are rates per thousand births.

So 3.36 v. 5.19 becomes 0.336% v. 0.519%.

Baby deaths aren't good no matter how you measure them. But there simply aren't as many as there used to be. Looking for the differences in societies, environments, and even reporting is a wonderful way to try and help solve the problem.

The summary of your quoted study even says more study is called for on the subject and that they may have found a possible source.

Since my reliable source isn't on your list of approved sources, and your reliable source isn't on mine, I suppose we're just going to have to disagree on life, each while living our own.