WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines George bush.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Damn, nothing like sucking up some bandwidth.
You might wanna resize it next time there sport.....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
no fucking shit...

come on aren't these fucking OLD DUMBASS

sorry. i'll resize it.

_Kitana_ said:
no fucking shit...

come on aren't these fucking OLD DUMBASS
they might be... however, i don't give a fuck.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i belive bush is the best candidat out of him and kerry so i think i would rather bush. but they both suck

Adrenalin_junky

Rap and cock is my life
come on! all bush is interested in is war he's just tryn to be just like his dad!

Jung

???
Premium
Adrenalin_junky said:
come on! all bush is interested in is war he's just tryn to be just like his dad!
No need to bump this old thread, especially for what little you added. The last post was on 05-06-2004 08:55 PM, this topic has been dead for a LONG time.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
junglizm said:
No need to bump this old thread, especially for what little you added. The last post was on 05-06-2004 08:55 PM, this topic has been dead for a LONG time.
Don't worry Jung, he's bumped threads that have been dead longer than that already. Oddly enough he stopped right at 50 posts.