WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines George Dubya Bush

anti-movielife

self medicated
anyone see that interview he did with meet the press?.....

:mad:
i swear...if he wins the next election the world is going to hell in a handbasket...and with over $$$130 million so far raised AND he's supposedly now making over $500 000 a day now for his election campaign it looks like he will...does he have enough time left before he can just buy the election?...again....

but i'm canadian i dont really care

Smiss

smissinat0r
I would want to look at that man? Not like I need any more proof that he is a fucktard. :p

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
And choking on those asscrack pretzels sure fired up ol' dubya and the press.

Even his fucking speech defines what a lame asswhack he is.

I think I'm going to move to Jan Mayen if he gets re-elected.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
rhythmic5 said:
I think I'm going to move to Jan Mayen if he gets re-elected.
Bush has big-long hands and chilly cold lips ... He will catch You even in Jan Mayen ! :sword: :sword: :mfinger: :mfinger: :gun: :gun:

Smiss

smissinat0r
Maybe he should just go to china and throw up during dinner (or was that japan?)

Smiss said:
Maybe he should just go to china and throw up during dinner (or was that japan?)
aaaaaaahahahahha, that was awesome

Smiss

smissinat0r
Oh shit, you're around the computer. I better pay more attention around here to keep my top poster status! ROFL

ahhahah

you'll get bored before i do, i guarantee

bwaaahahahahahhaaa...

thomasca

Clitpickle
anti-movielife said:
anyone see that interview he did with meet the press?.....

:mad:
i swear...if he wins the next election the world is going to hell in a handbasket...and with over $$$130 million so far raised AND he's supposedly now making over $500 000 a day now for his election campaign it looks like he will...does he have enough time left before he can just buy the election?...again....

but i'm canadian i dont really care
LOL. You sure you don't care?

anti-movielife

self medicated
thomasca said:
LOL. You sure you don't care?
haha well ya but not as much as the yanks should...
i like to think i care because the fate of the free world is at stake!
but then i think the world is a fucked up place no matter who's killing who cus thats always gonna happen no matter what or who is pullin the guns...so what happens if theres just one big stupid guy pulling the biggest guns in the world! it means alot more people end up gettin fucked over...and maybe we just need to start holding hands and singing coombaya(sp?) ya know?...but ya i dunno what i'm talking about anymore blah blah blah

um... no.

curb the vitriolic criticism and take a seat shitbricks. Bush did not 'buy' the election; you act as if fundraising is undemocratic - it isn't. Where were your complaints in every election in the past 20 years? Or could this be the first presidency during which you were literate? Prepubescence is no excuse for ignorance, you need to listen youngins.

All economic and foreign policy complaints about the Bush administration are unfounded. I rubbed one off each night while watching USAF pilots pound Baghdad and Kabul with munitions because we removed violent despots who posed legitimate threats to our interests. How immediate the threats were is up for debate, but at stake was our international primacy, and therefore Canada's reasons for existance :mfinger: . I give you free reign to doubt the Bush team's skills in delivering the message of morality and American supremacy; but I would argue that our domestic divisiveness - redoubled by a fanatically misinformed media and outspoken union henchmen - is the true cause of international reluctance to back our global ambitions.

Our recession was the least worst ever. Given the nature of the economic bubble created during the Clinton administration, sparing the economy from most of the fiscal evils unleashed was a feat of Brobdingnagian (sorry John) proportions. According to Goldman Sachs reports, our unemployment levels were a full percentage point below what is considered safe for an economy during the Clinton administration. Unemployment is a natural function of the economy; if you can't accept that, I suggest you take the next flight to Ulanbatar, PyongPenh, or Maputo to take advantage of the waning Marxist revolution before it collapses. The bottom line is that I have hair follicles clogging my shower drain with more financial knowledge than you will ever have. If you want to insult compassionate conservatism and it's moral implications, move to another motherfucking country. Keep your TreyAnastasio-inspired filth back in whatever country your grandparents emigrated from after World War II;
This is America, get with the program.

anti-movielife

self medicated
so basically your willing to ignore the deaths of innocent civilians due to an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation. who gives a shit if your economy survived recession...the point is theres something happening in this world besides the united fuckin states...

so saddam was an evil fucker...but he didn't have anythign to do with 9/11 or your goddamn economy...osama, your fuckin reason for bush's horny assault on sovereignty, is still out there...wtf has he done about it...

im so durnk i'm gonna regreat saying thinss :mfinger:

.... um no

anti-movielife said:
so basically your willing to ignore the deaths of innocent civilians due to an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation. who gives a shit if your economy survived recession..
Our invasion of an illegitimately sovereign nation was not illegal. Although the UN never expressly condoned what we did, their withholding permission is testament only to the inherent inefficacious nature of a global body in the first place. Do you have any clue how many Congolese, Rwandans, Kosovars and Ugandans have died in the past decade alone on the UN watch? Millions. UN patrols are useless: they are not a rapidly mobilizing international force and the killing they are supposed to prevent is required as a pretense for action in the first place. If that is not a damning condemnation of fallacious purpose, I don't know what the fuck is. Two resolutions (1386, 1441) paved our way and provided us with all the legality we need. International law is politically charged and simply unenforcable. When the EU can't even bring the UK to terms with the Strasbourg Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) and even impose an article of incompatibility (sec.6) to state such, I don't see how US ethos could possibly be considered globally.

the point is theres something happening in this world besides the united fuckin states...so saddam was an evil fucker...but he didn't have anythign to do with 9/11 or your goddamn economy...osama, your fuckin reason for bush's horny assault on sovereignty, is still out there...wtf has he done about it...

im so durnk i'm gonna regreat saying thinss :mfinger:
Luckily you save me time by exposing your logic as contradictory in just two lines. You claim that there is more in this world besides the UFSofA, yet you seemingly absolve Saddam of his sins' implications on global ethicality by reminding us that he has little to do with 9/11 or our economy. Although I would definitely contest your claim that Saddam has nothing to do with our economy (instability for OPEC??), perhaps there is more to condemning a despot that his affecting our economy or complicity in 9/11? Perhaps we, as you so intelligently suggested, should instead realize that there are other countries in the world who may need our assistance? (people of Iraq? Kuwait? Kurds?)... we haven't found Osama; you are right. Only God can judge Osama; it is the job of USMC to ensure he makes that meeting.

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
denigrated said:
Only God can judge Osama; it is the job of USMC to ensure he makes that meeting.
Oh boy, you use your shitty religion to judge worldly feuds.

Consider following words shouldn't be taken literally on this forum : "always, all, everything, nothing," and "none". It's really lame that you posted a self proclaimed essay on why the posts you included are wrong. It's their opinion damn it. Looks like you need a job, too much free time to write some bullshit on why you believe someones opinions are all wrong.

anti-movielife

self medicated
denigrated - "Although the UN never expressly condoned what we did, their withholding permission is testament only to the inherent inefficacious nature of a global body in the first place."

i dont know what to say so i'll just laugh instead
hahaha
i have lost so much faith in the world thanks to you...okthxbye

rhythmic5 said:
Oh boy, you use your shitty religion to judge worldly feuds.
:confused: ... he actually just withheld judgment and left it to a higher power

also, this is a debate forum so don't expect to see "opinions" come through uncontested

once again..... no.

By no means did I leave judgement up to a higher power; I simply jacked what I thought was a huomorous USMC catchphrase to conclude my rant with.

To argue that somone's opinion can never be wrong is stupid. Our society was based on rationality and the arrival at said rationality through cultured ethos and impartial judgement. Just because it is my opinion that you should die a horrible death for your ignorance does not mean that I am automatically not wrong - I am wrong about that; my 'opinion' would more accurately be appellated: my 'view'. You have stupid views and misinformed opinions if you believe that 'opinions' are absolute. By no means is your 'opinion' informed if you cannot refute what I have to say other than citing my attempts at jest as religious dogma which diminishes my credibility. If they keep their 'opinions' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, or a lack of information to support their current subset of views; they are dangerous to society. How would you expect them to sit in a jury? If anyone is a religious zealot, it is the man who holds onto his opinion despite overwhelming evidence. If you think I have too much time and need to get a job, why don't you fucking offer me one shitbrick.
I expect a good salary and don't need benefits currently. I enjoy economics, law, classics and long walks on the beach; preferable locations to work are London, Los Angeles, or Chicago.

i have lost so much faith in the world thanks to you...okthxbye
I've lost faith in the world long ago. You should follow suit and trust in only one global entity: America. We have a moral political body; our judges for the most part are undemocratically elected intellectuals (except 9th circuit appeals); and our populist movements are extantly rooted in failure, laziness, and foolishness.

denigrated@nameless