WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines German Protest

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Way to go Germany...

GERMAN police are hunting for a gang who have been going around Berlin sticking tiny American flags into dog poo.

Officers say they are baffled by the bizarre behaviour - which does not break any laws - and have stepped-up patrols to catch the gang.

Cops had initially thought the jokers were protesting about the war in Iraq, according to iol.co.nz.

But the pranks continued throughout George W Bush's re-election leaving detectives without a clear motive.

Police spokesperson Reiner Kuechler said: "We have sent out extra patrols to try to catch whoever is doing this in the act.

"But frankly, we don't know what we would do if we caught them red-handed."

Park boss Josef Oettl added: "This has been going on for about a year now, and there must be 2000 to 3000 piles of excrement that have been claimed during that time."
with all the unemployment over there you would think they would have plenty of time to pick up after thier dogs...

That is funny shit. A little strange tho. What kind of sick fuck would do that shit anyway? Or, better yet what drugs are they on and where can I get some.

It means America is shitty. The religious right taking over....Bush getting re-elected...
Did you know the bible said Bush would win? The Anti-Christ rules for 7 years! I found a site on Bush being the Antichrist. It's pretty interesting, but long. I know DumbassGeo won't look at it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Perhaps they can arrest them for littering. Germany's littering laws are tougher than ours. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I hate the FCC said:
It means America is shitty. The religious right taking over....Bush getting re-elected...
Did you know the bible said Bush would win? The Anti-Christ rules for 7 years! I found a site on Bush being the Antichrist. It's pretty interesting, but long. I know DumbassGeo won't look at it.
Chill out with the name calling in The issues. You can call him whatever you like in Bait & tackle. (Just don't call him late for dinner)

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
lol

yeah, they're trying REALLY hard to catch those "gangs" (for a whole year...)

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
whether I look at it or not wouldn't mean it had any merit... keep being paranoid about the religious right.. but what about me... there are lots like me.. the nonreligious conservatives... you people are scared of christianity but harbor no fears for islam... extreme in either is bad IMHO...

DanGeo23 said:
whether I look at it or not wouldn't mean it had any merit... keep being paranoid about the religious right.. but what about me... there are lots like me.. the nonreligious conservatives... you people are scared of christianity but harbor no fears for islam... extreme in either is bad IMHO...
All conservatives are http://www.evilgopbastards.com ;)

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Reciprocity

Putting our flag in hound shiesse?!?! WTF?!?! If it were another nation's flag I'd say that's hillarious. Those little rat bastards! I should go the Berlin, take my canine friend with me, and setup ambush points:
My Boston Terrier accompliss we leave pills of nuggets for these runts, from a discrete OP, I'll wait for them to put our flag in it.
Then, I'll covertly follow them back to their house. I'll TP their car, egg their house, put a bag of dog shit in front of their door, light it on fire, then ring the door bell and jet.
That'll show those little ShiessKoffs!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Jesus...Now THAT's funny! I wonder what OtepSoul has to say about this...

Hey Otep...You're German! Now make us a Shizah video with that shit! I would come, but I'm part German Jew ;). Don't wanna get my ass gassed. You know, those showers that you rinse off the dog shit in, they may not be showers.

Just kidding. GERMAN POWER.