WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Germophobes Should Be Injected With Ebola

At work, some guy called down to the desk cause his toilet overflowed. Okay. So I go up with some towels, a plunger, mop and bucket. Here to find out the dumbshit has been here for two days and has only flushed the toilet twice. IDIOT. Of course it's going to clog if you don't flush it after every use! But nevermind that. So I clean everything up, and am just about to leave, when he asks me what I disinfected the floor with.

Whaaa? Disinfect the floor? Are you going to lick it? Eat your dinner off it? He didn't even ask me to disinfect the toilet, just the floor. WTF is that? So I ran downstairs, grabbed some bleach and some rags and went back up. Of course, he watched over my shoulder like an anal-retentive bastard the entire time I cleaned the floor. I felt like turning around and spitting on him. :mad:

There I was plunging the toilet HE clogged, splashing his dirty-ass toilet water on myself but he's got his panties twisted up over a floor. Asshole! :mfinger: :mfinger:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I would have knocked on the door, and left. When he opened his door, he would have seen a plunger with a bow on it. And one latex glove. And a kernel of unpopped popcorn. And the tonail clipping from the big toe on my right foot.

Even though I disagree with the Ebola injection into germophobes (very nasty death >.>), I do see Zoloft's point. There was no need to disinfect the floor in the first place. If there was feces on the ground, that may be a good enough reason to do it, but from what was read, a mop full of soap and water would've done the job.

I personally think that the man wasn't a germophobe and wanted to see you suffer, because just asking you to wash the floor and not the toilet is pretty farfetched.

A.I.Tokito said:
Even though I disagree with the Ebola injection into germophobes (very nasty death >.>), I do see Zoloft's point. There was no need to disinfect the floor in the first place. If there was feces on the ground, that may be a good enough reason to do it, but from what was read, a mop full of soap and water would've done the job.

I personally think that the man wasn't a germophobe and wanted to see you suffer, because just asking you to wash the floor and not the toilet is pretty farfetched.
Translate that into, 'He was being a fat asshole.'
And, yes, I agree.

Yeah, the guy was an asshole.

And I don't really think germophobes should be injected with Ebola. Please don't take me that seriously.

BrIONwoshMunky said:
I would have knocked on the door, and left. When he opened his door, he would have seen a plunger with a bow on it. And one latex glove. And a kernel of unpopped popcorn. And the tonail clipping from the big toe on my right foot.
i kinda have to go with monkey's wise words on this one. if he's a moron and can't flush, then clean your own shit, i'm not paid enough.:D

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
zoloftcasserole said:
Yeah, the guy was an asshole.

And I don't really think germophobes should be injected with Ebola. Please don't take me that seriously.
you wont have to inject ebola into anything.

that asshole will get somekind of diesease if he continues going like that.

squeeze_me said:
you wont have to inject ebola into anything.

that asshole will get somekind of diesease if he continues going like that.
How can being a germophobe make you get some kind of disease? Your argument is majourly flawed. :happysad:

Karl

I like you a lot.
Weaker immune system. You can beat some of the germs most of the time but you can't beat all of the germs all of the time.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i... er he just wanted to see you bent over for an extended period of time