WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Get A Fucking Clue!!!

Satinean

Fresh Meat
Wouldn't you say that friends are support, guidence, and generally there for you when you need them? HA. Apparently NOT MINE. I mean seriously, what the fuck???...

So me and my bf have been through a lot emotionally teh past few weeks, bouncing back and forth between feelings for each other and such. We're both really happy about being together presently but it seems we are the only ones...Every time I would seek for help or advice on teh issue from a, and I use the term lightly 'friend', they would just flat out lie or be really nasty about it. I've heard them say things like "he's such a loser" or "you can do better than that". I realize I shouldn't have let it effect me but its just so hard to listen to your true feelings when others around you are trying to make you believe otherwise. What they said jeopardized our relationship to the point of me breaking up with him. So I decided to go to his best friend this time and it was a good choice. He put in some good words and gave me teh advice I needed and me and my bf got back together after the weekend. We were both very satisfied with the relationship and thought others would understand...NOT! People, by people let me reitterate the fact that its my closest friends and the ppl I hang out with constantly (including his ex), started saying these things behind our backs, spreading the word without us knowing, or so they think. If they have something to say about it, why don't they just say it to my face?!?! cowards. I mean comon, GET A FUCKING CLUE!!!

Well me and him are happy together and that's all that really matters. It's just really difficult to decide beween having a good relationship with my friends or a good relationship with my bf. Obviously, I chose my boyfriend without a doubt in my mind.

Thanx for listening to me rant. It helps.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Wow, it seems like you and me are going through kinda the same thing. I know how you feel. All of my girlfriend's friends hate me, except for a few. I hate her friends and it pisses her off too, because they don't even know me, I mean they've talked to me for like what a few minutes? And they say that I'm a player and I'll cheat on her and that I don't love her and all that fucking bullshit. But just because they have a problem with us doesn't mean we arn't going to stay together. If a friend has a problem with a relationship your in, tell them to go fuck themselves. Don't let immature friends break a good relationship up.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
you should go and kill every one that disagrees with (walkup to them and say "you are dead to me" turn around and walk away) it works better that way

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but true friends will last a lifetime.

Chris

Sick Bastard
GottaHurt said:
Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but true friends will last a lifetime.

Well said, but it doesn't seem to be the case here...

Satinean

Fresh Meat
Hey thanx for the reply. Wow, I guess we really are going through the same thing. I hate it when people go and make assumptions like that, it pisses me off. Anyway, thanx for the support. Hopefully they'll either get over it or just fuck off.

my sn is Eudora93 if anyone wants to chat

tharuz

Bringer of Order
friends will always get you in trouble,you`re the only one, remember, they shouldn`t decide your life or make a hostile enviroment for you

Ctoit

Tenderony
Satinean said:
Wouldn't you say that friends are support, guidence, and generally there for you when you need them? HA. Apparently NOT MINE. I mean seriously, what the fuck???...

So me and my bf have been through a lot emotionally teh past few weeks, bouncing back and forth between feelings for each other and such. We're both really happy about being together presently but it seems we are the only ones...Every time I would seek for help or advice on teh issue from a, and I use the term lightly 'friend', they would just flat out lie or be really nasty about it. I've heard them say things like "he's such a loser" or "you can do better than that". I realize I shouldn't have let it effect me but its just so hard to listen to your true feelings when others around you are trying to make you believe otherwise. What they said jeopardized our relationship to the point of me breaking up with him. So I decided to go to his best friend this time and it was a good choice. He put in some good words and gave me teh advice I needed and me and my bf got back together after the weekend. We were both very satisfied with the relationship and thought others would understand...NOT! People, by people let me reitterate the fact that its my closest friends and the ppl I hang out with constantly (including his ex), started saying these things behind our backs, spreading the word without us knowing, or so they think. If they have something to say about it, why don't they just say it to my face?!?! cowards. I mean comon, GET A FUCKING CLUE!!!

Well me and him are happy together and that's all that really matters. It's just really difficult to decide beween having a good relationship with my friends or a good relationship with my bf. Obviously, I chose my boyfriend without a doubt in my mind.

Thanx for listening to me rant. It helps.

The Friends are usually right, unless for some reason they're all trying to get with him behind your back......which it doesn't sound like.

youknowthedeal said:
you should go and kill every one that disagrees with (walkup to them and say "you are dead to me" turn around and walk away) it works better that way
Don't just kill them verbally... kill them and eat them. One person usually keeps me fed for 4 days.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
or do what i would do

find new friends and tell the rest to get fucked

that way u don't end up going to jail

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
What exactly are your friends saying about you and your ex behind your back? Find out why! If things truly are the way you feel they are...good, chances are they are just jealous of you. I had a friend who knew my bf before I met him. She thought he was wonderful but claimed to have no interest in him. She had a boyfriend already and this friend was definitely not bf material to her (not her usual mix of friends). Well I met him and thought he was wonderful! Mature, kind, generous, and genuine! She got pissed off. This meant two of her friends weren't going to be around for her every time she'd need us. She loved to hang out with me and talk about her personal life to him. Now both were taken! She'd tell me all these things about him to try to get me to lose interest and do the same to him. Some of the things she said were horrible but definitely not true! Some I questioned him on and weighed the evidence. We'll, no one is perfect but so what if he had a lot of crushes on other girls at one point. We all have crushes. But some of the things she'd claim were ridiculous! Apparenly she was doing the same to him. Tell him things that made me sound bad so he'd lose interest. Apparenly it didn't work! I still know the things I love about him and he trusted he knew me well enough not to believe her. She was a very jealous person and it wasn't cause she wanted my bf; it was cause she didn't want to lose the attention she was getting from either of us. Keep that in mind. Your friends might just be jealous of your time to him. I've seen it happen to my other friends too. It's quite common and very sad if you ask me.

e-chan

punk-ass kid
tharuz said:
friends will always get you in trouble,you`re the only one, remember, they shouldn`t decide your life or make a hostile enviroment for you
exactly. they can give their opinions but more than that and tell them to fuck off.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hurt them emotionally and constantly tell them off at everything they say to you.... it works :)

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
i dont really know anything about relationships bcuz i have only had one gf but i say just ignore your so called freinds and get on with yer life.

Yeh wtf is up with "friends" at the moment?!? My "best mate" just slagged my g/f off and said she was a slut and all and when i finally gave in and dumped her he went for her. Thankflly she told him 2 fuk off and we are bk 2gether now