WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Get away from that!

magnolia

Postaholic
My two dogs are doing like, doggie oral.

We have a puppy who's like 9 weeks old and she's been licking our older male dog's penis. *shudder* I told my mom to watch them and be sure it doesn't happen anymore and she told me that yesterday she saw them outside doing it and that the older dog was peeing on the puppy while she was licking him.

Nasty sick shit. Shock-a-nar-nar!

Slacker

Postaholic
That is what i call nasty! My dogs did that once but it was lesbian oral!

:rofl:

My dog used to go around humping other dogs--only she was a female. She would hump their heads too (not that one). It was a pretty funny sight.

magnolia

Postaholic
My gandma's dog humps her stuffed animals. So when we spend the night over there if we bring anything plush it has to be locked up just in case.

Slacker

Postaholic
magnolia said:
My gandma's dog humps her stuffed animals. So when we spend the night over there if we bring anything plush it has to be locked up just in case.
My G-ma's Little weiner dog does that it is hilarious. But we used to have a cat who would suck your nipples!

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
My friend had a dog named Hammer...
His name was hammer because he couldnt stop hammering strangers' legs.

My mouth dropped like literally every post in this thread.

Crazy fucking animals.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
hahahahahhhaaa funny :)

my cat likes to bite nipples but only my bf..it's fucking hilarious :rofl:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I hate cats that bite...it's bad enough that they're alive in the first place, but they BITE too?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
We've got a female horse that likes to itch her belly...

By stretching out until it looks like she's completely dead. Then She starts to rock back and forth like she's humping the ground. It's so freaking classic.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I have a Yorkshire Terrior who pretends he's gonna chomp on something and then restricts but his jaw shakes. it's hilarious. one time i pissed him off and he wouldn't bite me. I kept enticing him but he's too nice to bite his owner...it's really quite pathetic. he's getting old now, about 12...but he's the coolest dog ever. :)

Descent

Hella Constipated
magnolia said:

We have a puppy who's like 9 weeks old and she's been licking our older male dog's penis. *shudder* I told my mom to watch them and be sure it doesn't happen anymore and she told me that yesterday she saw them outside doing it and that the older dog was peeing on the puppy while she was licking him.

Wow. Pedophilia in the animal kingdom.

No, actually, I think the puppy is looking for a milk drink. But she's gonna get something else.

Descent said:
No, actually, I think the puppy is looking for a milk drink. But she's gonna get something else.
Lol, yeah.........protein instead of calcium.

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:

all i have to say is ick.

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stardust said:
hahahahahhhaaa funny :)

my cat likes to bite nipples but only my bf..it's fucking hilarious :rofl:
My cats like to try to castrate my exes...i've had to warn all of them not to wear shorts around my cats...

har-har-har

I am laughter.
i have never seen a dog do anything dirty, and i don't think i'd want too...

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
lmao. R kelly style! "i want to piss on you, yes i do! piss on you, i pee on you!" i'm surprised no one else has picked that up yet! go chappelle's show!