Headlines Get the lube. FedCoin is coming.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Only in California, and you can't exceed $1000. Chicago is starting that program too.

So yeah... Some states just let you walk in and take whatever you want.

Progress.

Jung

???
Premium
Bitcoins are a joke too. It all is meaningless. Illusion makes the world go around. An illusion called money.
This is equivalent to admitting that you lacked vision early on, and missed out on a lot of profit. This usually makes people sour on crypto.

What's funny is that a lot of people have used crypto to generate profits and roll that into physical metals.

Ryan McAury

Investigator
It is like a religion, it works, if you believe in it, but what happens, if nobody believes in it anymore?
We call that a financial crisis. Big banks create that to go short. Mostly by starting a war.
In the end, the banks get the loot, and you have nothing.
Don't make me say... I told yah...:)

Jung

???
Premium
It is like a religion, it works, if you believe in it, but what happens, if nobody believes in it anymore?
We call that a financial crisis. Big banks create that to go short. Mostly by starting a war.
In the end, the banks get the loot, and you have nothing.
Don't make me say... I told yah...:)
People have been reciting this verbatim for 12 yrs and still haven't learned. Say something new. If crypto dies tomorrow, I would not even care. I can lose maybe 5% of my USD value at most. I would just go back to forex and metal CFDs.

I don't know why people who don't trade want to offer so much "advice". You realize you can hedge and use stop losses, right? :laugh: