Headlines Get the lube. FedCoin is coming.

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
Only in California, and you can't exceed $1000. Chicago is starting that program too.

So yeah... Some states just let you walk in and take whatever you want.

Progress.

Jung

???
Premium
Bitcoins are a joke too. It all is meaningless. Illusion makes the world go around. An illusion called money.
This is equivalent to admitting that you lacked vision early on, and missed out on a lot of profit. This usually makes people sour on crypto.

What's funny is that a lot of people have used crypto to generate profits and roll that into physical metals.

Ryan McAury

Investigator
It is like a religion, it works, if you believe in it, but what happens, if nobody believes in it anymore?
We call that a financial crisis. Big banks create that to go short. Mostly by starting a war.
In the end, the banks get the loot, and you have nothing.
Don't make me say... I told yah...:)

Jung

???
Premium
It is like a religion, it works, if you believe in it, but what happens, if nobody believes in it anymore?
We call that a financial crisis. Big banks create that to go short. Mostly by starting a war.
In the end, the banks get the loot, and you have nothing.
Don't make me say... I told yah...:)
People have been reciting this verbatim for 12 yrs and still haven't learned. Say something new. If crypto dies tomorrow, I would not even care. I can lose maybe 5% of my USD value at most. I would just go back to forex and metal CFDs.

I don't know why people who don't trade want to offer so much "advice". You realize you can hedge and use stop losses, right? :laugh:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
People have been reciting this verbatim for 12 yrs and still haven't learned. Say something new. If crypto dies tomorrow, I would not even care. I can lose maybe 5% of my USD value at most. I would just go back to forex and metal CFDs.

I don't know why people who don't trade want to offer so much "advice". You realize you can hedge and use stop losses, right? :laugh:
Sound advice and all, but seems a poor reflection of the times. Love you to share more but my cat wants my attention

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Sound advice and all, but seems a poor reflection of the times. Love you to share more but my cat wants my attention
Cryto makes me wonder , dependant on serious computer figs relying on the power abuse equivalent to a town, churning out algorithms that seems too expensive to run seem unsustainable to me. Even with Elon must getting gbehi with crypto currency, got some serious doubts about the longefivity of the enterprise. Cant help feeling the pursuit of cryto these days is a waste of money,time and resources. I hope you guys disagree because if it dont look, doesn't look good if you're

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Look, most trade now is via the internet. If power goes down, all is gone.
And where and how do you keep your crypto coins?
That also depends on energy and the internet. Great!
Well, to be honest, gold, silver, platinum and diamonds are also in the hands of groups that use creepy ways of ruling the market.
We already know these are stored somewhere, and sold in tiny quantities to get a very high price.

So, start living like people did a few thousand years ago.
Take care of yourself, your family, your clan.
Grow potatoes, keep chickens. :)

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Anyway. The FED is the biggest scam in the history of the United States. It is ridiculous, that a private Company prints dollar bills from scratch, and sells those to the American government. in the end, the American citizen is the victim. Because all money flows back to the bank, as always.
Create something out of nothing. That is what the FED does. And you believe in it.
Meanwhile they got the USA in the all time biggest money deficit that ever existed.
What the FED compensates by printing more dollars.
It is kept afloat by the huge propaganda of the main stream media.
What a joke.
Wait till a young boy tells the nation, that the Emperor has no clothes, and the dollars of the FED are not even good as toilet paper.