WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Get your own beer!

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#1
I can't belive she said that to me.Just when i thought i had her trained.Time for a mail order bride :thumbsup: :p
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#2
ahh?? Is this an inside joke?
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#3
shep said:
I can't belive she said that to me.Just when i thought i had her trained.Time for a mail order bride :thumbsup: :p
Or you could take a page from badassmtbikers (BA or Bamb) book and use a mini fridge as an end table.
 
1,102
2
202
#4
GottaHurt said:
Or you could take a page from badassmtbikers (BA or Bamb) book and use a mini fridge as an end table.
Bamb? WTF!?! Bambchop? BA - maybe. Badass - surely.

Anyways, yes, the mini fridge end table rocks. I still make her get me my beer tho. What? Like I'm going to reach over the end of the couch to get it?
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#5
badassmtbiker said:
Bamb? WTF!?! Bambchop? BA - maybe. Badass - surely.

Anyways, yes, the mini fridge end table rocks. I still make her get me my beer tho. What? Like I'm going to reach over the end of the couch to get it?

LMAO....BAMB I gangstered from Brother Broken!!!
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
#11
This topic has succeded in confusing the hell out of me.