WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Get Your Own Car!!!

Some jackass tried to steal my car the other night and it's costing me $327 to fix it. Oddly enough I had read a list of the most stolen cars in America a couple days before and different years of my car, an Integra, were on it 3 times. Time to get a different car.

I've had a car stolen.

1987 Toyota Celica.

Got 1200 bucks for it. Paid 1500 when I bought it.

instead of getting a new car..why not invest in some car security?

Edit: if your rich, go nuts on that new car.

I already have an alarm and an ignition kill switch on the car I've got and although it prevented the outright theft it still cost me $327 to fix the damage. Plus I'm kinda bored with the Integra and wouldn't mind getting an RSX-S

Janglenut

Particinator
xSwatNinjAx said:
instead of getting a new car..why not invest in some car security?

Edit: if your rich, go nuts on that new car.

Shouldn't have to worry about that.

Fuck assholes in this world who won't work one honest day in their lives.

*I want the stolen celica, i love those damn things. *

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
SUcks. An asswad around here smashed a window out of my car about 3 years ago and stole the radio I had JUST installed, literally about a few weeks before. Needless to say, I smashed the car to pieces on I80. YEEHAA!

Yeah, I kinda wish the asshat would come back and try to steal it again so I could catch them and beat the living fuck out of them. It's like Vincent said in Pulp Fiction, "It woulda been worth them doing it just so I coulda caught them doing it."

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Back when i lived in MO there was a car thief ring where they would steal a car to take some where to steal a different car. They stole a friend of a friends car and did 6000 dollers worth of damage just to steal another car. They mannaged to strip the clutches out of the trans, and the motor threw a rod. The the ins. com. said they wouldn't pay for it since he got the car back.

Someone broke into my car once, dumbass left a fingerprint. The cops asked if I wanted to press charges, I said no ( cuz I knew where this asshat lived ) and had a little fun with his car..

silvablade

Flame Shield ON!!!
I used to live in this apartment complex in TX before I moved to CA. btw where on I 80 did you wreck it? I live right off I 80. Anyways, I got a new radio put in my car and in three weeks it was stolen. There had been alot radio's stolen lately so I figured the dude lived in the complex. I called hte police and did the same old BS, they said they couldnt do anything etc. So about 3 days later I started looking in all the cars in the complex. Sure enough MY radio is in SOMEONE elses car. A beat up 198o-whatever carolla. I broke the window, fucked up the car and called the police saying i saw my radio in some other dudes car. :) Got my radio back :) Guess the sun even shines on a dogs ass some days. /me gives himself ^5. GG Kharma