WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Get your piece of the Roswell UFO crash!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5561394508&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

A relative very close to me worked on reverse engineering of differant technologies from crash debri from the 1947 corona (roswell) crash. He has given me several Pieces of the crashed UFO debri. a cable with microscobic electronics along a fiber optic like cable. an instrument of unknown technology and crash metal substance from the structure of the craft itself..

It is the metal substance from the craft that I am putting up for sale Here. its very diferrant from anything i have ever seen. shinny and very unusual. its like a metal puddy or something. you can mold or form this metal substance into any shape or size. very pretty to look at. .

a one time chance to have a piece of the crash that is shrowded by mystery and coverups.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Hot damn !! Anyone have a spare 1,000.00 $ to give away ?!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
This is why I hate Ebay.com. Most of the stuff is total BS.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Props for the cool shiny putty though! And originality. You guys are just pissed cuz you didnt think of it first.

Mabye you could sell your sperm on Ebay....lol....

Descent

Hella Constipated
Fuck that!

I want some Vasudan Vagina (Preserved in a jar of course!)

tbsrk said:
Or microscopic.

Oh, so this makes you cool? How about his little boo-boo on "Authenticity"?

He's a n00b. When I sell pieces of Play-Doh, with silver spray painted onto it, I tell them the truth.

It isn't my fault I shit silver every time I drink Goldschlager. Perhaps it's a gift...? Who knows, I don't abuse it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im thinking the more I read the rest of this guys auctions, he need to be cock farmed. Why dont we have a cock farm for ebay? fuckers.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
HavokChylde said:
Oh, so this makes you cool? How about his little boo-boo on "Authenticity"?

He's a n00b. When I sell pieces of Play-Doh, with silver spray painted onto it, I tell them the truth.

It isn't my fault I shit silver every time I drink Goldschlager. Perhaps it's a gift...? Who knows, I don't abuse it.
My point was, why should I believe that what he's selling is legit if he doesn't take the time to even use a spell checker for his product?

As for the rest of your post, I'm afraid I don't quite get what you are trying to say. Goldschlager? Are you calling me a drunkard havok?

lol...i remember some d00d was selling superman's pubes on ebay a while back. they were just curly metal strings...i was very tempted though