WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Getting a tat

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I know that most of wtf.com's members are still in grade school, so this thread is for those above junior high.

I'm getting my first tattoo. You guys got any? if so lets see them.

This is what I'm getting. I have a thing for evil clowns. :D

I know that after I get this one, I will want more.

Lets see your tats!!!

Jung

???
Premium
CopyLifted said:
This is what I'm getting.
So you're getting the exact same tattoo that someone else has? Say it isn't so.

JJ.

Clitpickle
I think it's really cool. Kind of big though. Hopefully your girlfriend will allow it.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I've never really understood the point of body art, body modification, tattoos, piercings, etc..
Personally I hate pain, so I'd never get a tattoo.
But hey, whatever floats your boat. Go for it :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

DG has no problem with me getting a tat. As a matter of fact, she wants to get one also, to cover up one that she did when she was a silly little teenager.

As for getting the same tat that everyone else has.....I have never seen anybody with this tat, except the person in the pic above. This tat is an original design by a member of the band Suicidal Tendencies. You don't walk into the tat studio and find this on the wall, or in their books to select.

CopyLifted

ferengi74656 said:
I've never really understood the point of body art, body modification, tattoos, piercings, etc..
Personally I hate pain, so I'd never get a tattoo.
But hey, whatever floats your boat. Go for it :thumbsup:
I used to feel the same way. Something just changed as i got older I guess.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
i didnt have to get older.....pain is fun......as for the tats...got 2 so far...want many many more

and the second ones pic is too large to be uploaded....bugger....ah well tis an angel of deth

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
FUBAR said:
i didnt have to get older.....pain is fun......as for the tats...got 2 so far...want many many more

and the second ones pic is too large to be uploaded....bugger....ah well tis an angel of deth
Thats pretty bad ass! I like tattoos and piercings....CL wont let me get anymore piercings on my face though.....and I definelty need to find a new tattoo, mine was done with indian ink by my first (who is also the father of my older two kids) and a straight needle when I was like, 14.

Descent

Hella Constipated
The only thing I mod is my PC. If something gets fucked up, I can replace it. The same can't be said for my body...Besides, they don't have neon light and cooling mods for it yet. My modded case make enough of a spash with "my kind," :soldier: why would I want spikes through my penis?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Descent said:
The only thing I mod is my PC. If something gets fucked up, I can replace it. The same can't be said for my body...Besides, they don't have neon light and cooling mods for it yet. My modded case make enough of a spash with "my kind," :soldier: why would I want spikes through my penis?
You are apparently confused as to what a tatoo really is. What exactly has your mom been telling you?