WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

getting boned again?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
87
142
#1
so there's this new show comming called bones... forgive me but dont we have a show like this called numbers.. spelled like NUMB3RS... about solving crimes with math.. which really wasnt that good and seems to have all but disappeared.. now this show Bones.. is about crime solving from forensic anthropoligy... studying only the bones of human remains.. ultimately this is only a play on numb3rs and a very limited clone of CSI... I think really they should just of cut it off with Law & Order and CSI.... Fuck You TV... :mfinger:
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#3
Darklight said:
so there's this new show comming called bones... forgive me but dont we have a show like this called numbers.. spelled like NUMB3RS... about solving crimes with math.. which really wasnt that good and seems to have all but disappeared.. now this show Bones.. is about crime solving from forensic anthropoligy... studying only the bones of human remains.. ultimately this is only a play on numb3rs and a very limited clone of CSI... I think really they should just of cut it off with Law & Order and CSI.... Fuck You TV... :mfinger:
Damn I thought this had something to do with getting boned. Oh well.

But I heard about this show what channal is it on again? Personally I don't watch crime show like CSI and Law and Order. Nor do I watch ER. Stupid reality based shows. Nobody wants to watch people having surgery or people getting murdered all the time. Well atleast me. I don't watch T.V. that much because it is a bunch of Bullshit. The discovery channal and The nasa channal. Oh and HBO. Thats all I watch......
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
87
142
#4
Linksy said:
Damn I thought this had something to do with getting boned. Oh well.

But I heard about this show what channal is it on again? Personally I don't watch crime show like CSI and Law and Order. Nor do I watch ER. Stupid reality based shows. Nobody wants to watch people having surgery or people getting murdered all the time. Well atleast me. I don't watch T.V. that much because it is a bunch of Bullshit. The discovery channal and The nasa channal. Oh and HBO.
well I used to be an avid Law & Order watcher... loved it... still watch it from time to time... Watched ER in its beginning... mostly because my fathers girlfriend was into it while I was living there... I watched one episode of numbers.. it would of been worth a tv movie but not a series... CSI is good and I watch it from time to time like L&O...

but shit it seems like everyone is trying to ride the Law & Order / CSI train...
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#5
Darklight said:
well I used to be an avid Law & Order watcher... loved it... still watch it from time to time... Watched ER in its beginning... mostly because my fathers girlfriend was into it while I was living there... I watched one episode of numbers.. it would of been worth a tv movie but not a series... CSI is good and I watch it from time to time like L&O...

but shit it seems like everyone is trying to ride the Law & Order / CSI train...
See I am not a big T.V. watcher.. I have watched ER and CSI, I was at my aunts house for vacation and thats all she watched. I rather watch COPS because it has more reality to it. Thats because it is all true. I like to see whats going on in this world not what could be going on.
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#7
Darklight said:
so there's this new show comming called bones... forgive me but dont we have a show like this called numbers.. spelled like NUMB3RS... about solving crimes with math.. which really wasnt that good and seems to have all but disappeared.. now this show Bones.. is about crime solving from forensic anthropoligy... studying only the bones of human remains.. ultimately this is only a play on numb3rs and a very limited clone of CSI... I think really they should just of cut it off with Law & Order and CSI.... Fuck You TV... :mfinger:
Seems to me like they're just taking the ghosts out of all the other anthropology crime investigation series.