WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

getting dacked

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
232
0
0
#1
has a smart ass ever dacked you or tryed to dack you getting dacked meaning getting you pants pulled down, well the other day some smart ass dacked me and i beat the living shit outta him it was funy shit the guy was crying hahahaahahahaha fkn fag he deserved it any way has any any one else ever been dacked in public?
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#2
We called it pantsing, but yeah back in HS that happened a couple times. Once in front of the girls locker room. Ahhhh those were the days. :thumbsdn:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,828
3,339
487
#3
wootness said:
has a smart ass ever dacked you or tryed to dack you getting dacked meaning getting you pants pulled down, well the other day some smart ass dacked me and i beat the living shit outta him it was funy shit the guy was crying hahahaahahahaha fkn fag he deserved it any way has any any one else ever been dacked in public?


Change your Avatar, or I will.
 

Nickds7

Unprotected Sleeper
288
0
16
#5
Yea when I was in junior high well he wasnt able to actually do it because i held onto my P.E. shorta and then throw him to the ground (he was crouching so i wouldnt see him) and kicked him in the face lol. never tried that again :p
 

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
48
0
0
#7
Blaze Daily would like this thread, anyway no never been dacked seen it happen thow very funny coz i really hated the kid
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#8
in 8th grade this one kid got pantsed in gym class and he wasn't wearing underwear.
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
1
0
#9
WizardlyFriend said:
in 8th grade this one kid got pantsed in gym class and he wasn't wearing underwear.
haha... Very nice... I heard about this one girl that everyone thought was hot getting pantsed in the gym... but I wasn't there ... Didn't matter anyways because I hated the "popular crowd" haha :thumbsup: Would have been funny to see though
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#10
Boycott said:
haha... Very nice... I heard about this one girl that everyone thought was hot getting pantsed in the gym... but I wasn't there ... Didn't matter anyways because I hated the "popular crowd" haha :thumbsup: Would have been funny to see though
why do you say though? did she have a penis?
 

ericman123

CEO of the internet
288
2
0
#11
wootness said:
has a smart ass ever dacked you or tryed to dack you getting dacked meaning getting you pants pulled down, well the other day some smart ass dacked me and i beat the living shit outta him it was funy shit the guy was crying hahahaahahahaha fkn fag he deserved it any way has any any one else ever been dacked in public?
Are you trying to say decked instead of dacked?
If so, yeah I've suckerpunched somone from the side of his profile and continued the beating straight proper until he fell on the floor. At that point, you just give up due to cruelty concerns.
Bear in mind you should never try this on anyone who hasn't tried to beat you up first. Secondly, make sure he's bigger than you are, otherwise you'll come off like an asswipe who can't fight fair.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#12
I call it Depantsed. I used to do it many moons ago...... Ohh it was teh greatest....
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#13
I've been pansted... and I have pansted in return... it is the circle of life and pantsing...
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#15
You beat up someone because they pulled down your pants and made a fool of you? Loser.

I was talking to a girl one time when I got pants'd. Man, I continued to talk with my pants half-down and me just standing there in my boxers. She laughed hardcore, and I still got her number. :)
 

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
232
0
0
#17
i got dacked (pantsed) and i pantsed the kid back twice as bad HE HAD NO UNDERWEAR EWWWWWW!
 

ericman123

CEO of the internet
288
2
0
#18
Fire_ze_Missles said:
You beat up someone because they pulled down your pants and made a fool of you? Loser.

I was talking to a girl one time when I got pants'd. Man, I continued to talk with my pants half-down and me just standing there in my boxers. She laughed hardcore, and I still got her number. :)
No, I thought he ment to say decked.

Anyways, yeah I've been pantsed before. One time I was on this inner tube ride with some friends down the river around here. We all got piss drunk down along the way and we camw across this middle island that had been exposed due to the low river depth. We basically, stayed out there and got drunk inviting other inner tubers to join us. I was pantsed while talking to a group of chicks by my old room-mate. They all just giggled as I chased after the dork and brought on a round or drunken wrestling. Embarrassing, but a fun time.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#19
Fire_ze_Missles said:
You beat up someone because they pulled down your pants and made a fool of you? Loser.

I was talking to a girl one time when I got pants'd. Man, I continued to talk with my pants half-down and me just standing there in my boxers. She laughed hardcore, and I still got her number. :)
a retard did it to me once, well i guess he was a retard, or seriously immature and slow, in front of my whole class, i kicked his ass bigtime...