WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Getting high and hanging with a kinky girl I met on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, as you may of noticed.... I get high from time to time.
Well I was getting plastered one day and this girl I knew from the internet was like "let me come over" well she arrived 20 minutes later and she was a manly bitch. so, worst came to worst and where makeing out and she suddenly grabs hold of my cock and graps it harder then it should be....... she apperently wanted to choke my chiken... hardcore. I choulent pee right for a while...

who the hell invites a girl from the internet over to their house?! even when you're high, that's pretty stupid.

(exception is smoke, she was hot :thumbsup:

dull_bullet said:
who the hell invites a girl from the internet over to their house?! even when you're high, that's pretty stupid.

(exception is smoke, she was hot :thumbsup:
True. Risky, dude, risky. But if you got a little hard core cock yank action, i wouldn't be complaining. "yank it, man babe. HARDER!!"

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Whatthefarmer said:

:confused:

From this single word, I have concluded that you are a moron. Thanks and die. :thumbsup:

Edit:

I popped that word into dictionary.com; here's what I got. Clickity.

And here is the suggested word.
Clickity2

Andrea

Total Style
see what I mean???

u guys don't know how to STFU!!! why is it that u invite this dumb bitch over yet she is a ho and u brag about it. fuck you, u little internet pussy.

:sword: :sword: :sword: ... thats what i would have done.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
But it seemed to coherent at first...

THEN YOU STARTED SPELLING ALL THESE WORDS WRONG PLEASE MARRY MY CHILDREN PLEASE.

It was hard, but I got over it.

You should too.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Andrea said:
see what I mean???

u guys don't know how to STFU!!! why is it that u invite this dumb bitch over yet she is a ho and u brag about it. fuck you, u little internet pussy.

You seem totally fiesty and aggressive..
GRRRR...

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Andrea said:
see what I mean???

uh really seemed that she was the one who said she wanted to go over his house not the other way around. I probly wouldn't of accepted it at all and rather go and hang out in a public area (If I would even do it at all) first no matter what the situation so don't group every guy on the internet like this moron who started the thread.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smoke said:
You seem totally fiesty and aggressive..
GRRRR...
And smoke goes for the hit again! :thumbsup:

I just hope this one is better than the last e-girlfriend you had. (cough*cuddles) :confused:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Can someone please post a 'smells like bullshit' picture for me? Thanks.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Its like Stager had sex with rek1 and out popped this joker.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Andrea said:
see what I mean???

Whatthefarmern00b said:
Ok, as you may of noticed.... I get high from time to time.
Well I was getting plastered one day and this girl I knew from the internet was like "let me come over" well she arrived 20 minutes later and she was a manly bitch. so, worst came to worst and where makeing out and she suddenly grabs hold of my cock and graps it harder then it should be....... she apperently wanted to choke my chiken... hardcore. I choulent pee right for a while...
Andrea, Let's recap here chronologically.
1) This guy, hits it off with a girl on the I-net.
2) They make an arrangement to meet. (She invites herself over, making HER the aggressor)
3) Passion ensues.
4) He then proceeds to describe the painful manner in which she handled his alleged package.

Being that he’s telling us about a complete disaster of a blind date, I hardly call it bragging.

Sounds to me sweetheart like you just have a problem with men in general. Did Uncle Jeff touch one too many “No spots”? Or are you just a prissy little bitch that didn’t get the pony that Daddy promised. Whatever the case, this is getting really old, and boring, quick. Go take your issues to a guys suck support group.

You better wise up angel cakes. There’s plenty of chicks on this forum that can handle themselves, and kick ass as well as any guy. DG, Kitana, Nymphchick, Gurlgonewild; any one of these veterans, to name only a few, can hold their own against anyone here. None of which resort to the whiney “stop picking on me, I’m a girl” strategy. That shit don’t fly here sweetheart.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Andrea said:
see what I mean???

Okay bitch, he is obviously lying.. You're a stupid bitch that actually believe in that kind of shit.. Just stfu, sit back and take a paper bag on your head for being so DAMN stupid. :mfinger:

hove420

the shocka
:thumbsup: just put it in her mouth and tell her to shut the fuck up :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
Andrea said:
see, the funny thing here is that no one gives a shit what you would've done. go slob on a knob, then come back when you have something better to blab about. :mfinger:

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
i get high :thumbsup: :woot:

Eastside said:
see, the funny thing here is that no one gives a shit what you would've done. go slob on a knob, then come back when you have something better to blab about. :mfinger:
:rotflmao: u could prolly get one dirt cheap at her corner :thumbsup:

.................unless she licks stamps.............. :thumbsup:

hove420

the shocka
we should make a foot ball team, get stoned, hump manley woman and play football :woot:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, I am going to be a grown up here for a minute, and then you can all go back to being your usual dumb ass selves.

"Getting High" does not make you cool. If it effecting your life and causing you to do things you normally would not you need to take a break from it for a while.
Drugs are illegal, and thier usage should be respected and understood as potentionally hazardous to you and your future.

Secondly, hooking up with some girl you met on the internet and allowing her to have intercourse or oral with you is just a bad fucking idea. What if it had not been a girl? But a very big very hairy man? Or what if she has herpes?

Kids, use your beautiful little brains that God gave you. Think things through to possible consequences.

*We now return to our regularly scheduled idiocy*

Status
Not open for further replies.