WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Getting high..

urbestbet

Clitpickle
u go ahead and get high u deserve it,uhhh theres ways to get around the testing,if ya have the cash at a health food store you buy this shit called test pure,you get a cup and two huge lookin alker-seltzer tabs,you fill the cup with water,dissolve the tabs drink the shit,piss often(you'll have no choice)to start cleaning the pipes and your good for 5 hours after that,the test HAS to be taken within that 5 hours..okay

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
slipknott said:
Not sure if i should get high, i want to real bad but i also want to try to find a job......do you know if every job gives urin tests?

Thanks,
Stay sober, thats the way to be. :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
slipknott said:
Not sure if i should get high, i want to real bad but i also want to try to find a job......do you know if every job gives urin tests?

Thanks,
target,walmart thats all i know

otepsoul said:
target,walmart thats all i know

Depends on where he is.

In san antonio they piss test at both of those places. Try Mcdonalds. That's about the only one I can think of except for some under the table jobs. And telemarketing.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ha dude its not worth it.. pick one or the other. see where each one gets ya..

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i think it depends on the location, and the income rate of your area. I know, i worked in a grocery store that did not test. But the same chain only 20 miles east of me did test.

</rant>

Tenderony
Glad that doesn't go on here..

</rant>

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
slipknott said:
WHY ? Live my life and you might as well be high!
Besides the dark-side clouds everything! I need a clear head everyday!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If you do something useless like gehtting stoned,smoking once takes about a week to vacate from your pissbag. Smoking several times;say,MOST OF THE TIME. It's gonna take a good month to clean up. And yes,most REAL jobs require you to take a whiz quiz. But not to worry,this bullshit bickering about medicinal skunk-ola is only opening the door for legalization anyhoo. Smoke up johnny!