Getting high..

urbestbet

Clitpickle
u go ahead and get high u deserve it,uhhh theres ways to get around the testing,if ya have the cash at a health food store you buy this shit called test pure,you get a cup and two huge lookin alker-seltzer tabs,you fill the cup with water,dissolve the tabs drink the shit,piss often(you'll have no choice)to start cleaning the pipes and your good for 5 hours after that,the test HAS to be taken within that 5 hours..okay

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
slipknott said:
Not sure if i should get high, i want to real bad but i also want to try to find a job......do you know if every job gives urin tests?

Thanks,

Stay sober, thats the way to be. :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
slipknott said:
Not sure if i should get high, i want to real bad but i also want to try to find a job......do you know if every job gives urin tests?

Thanks,
target,walmart thats all i know

Havok

Mr. Ee
otepsoul said:
target,walmart thats all i know

Depends on where he is.

In san antonio they piss test at both of those places. Try Mcdonalds. That's about the only one I can think of except for some under the table jobs. And telemarketing.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i think it depends on the location, and the income rate of your area. I know, i worked in a grocery store that did not test. But the same chain only 20 miles east of me did test.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
slipknott said:

WHY ? Live my life and you might as well be high!
Besides the dark-side clouds everything! I need a clear head everyday!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If you do something useless like gehtting stoned,smoking once takes about a week to vacate from your pissbag. Smoking several times;say,MOST OF THE TIME. It's gonna take a good month to clean up. And yes,most REAL jobs require you to take a whiz quiz. But not to worry,this bullshit bickering about medicinal skunk-ola is only opening the door for legalization anyhoo. Smoke up johnny!