WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Getting hurt by the one I thought was meant to last

ilovetorant

SERIOUSLY..WTF?
I am totally a sucker when it comes to love, which totally sucks ass when it comes to this one guy. We were going off and on for like 5 years and I always believed that we were supposed to be together. It was not lasting because it was a long distance thing and neither of us was really able to move at the time due to other responsibilities. I am still madly in love with him to this day, and everytime I see him or hear a song that reminds me of him, I fall back in love with him. That sucks majorly right there. So I confronted him because we have always been able to talk because we are close. He can't stand the idea of being so in love though and it just bugs me oh so fucking much, because he is always running away. It is like he is a fucking child and it bothers me soo fucking much sometimes. But at the same time I love him so much and I do want to be with. By the way, he has a girlfriend but says he still loves me but I have broken him and his girlfriends up before and don't want to do that again. So should I say fuck him and move on or just wait for him? Helppp!!!

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
id say screw him...if you have to wait for him he'll be a hell of alot more outgoing with other chicks cuz he can always fall back to you..at least act like it doesnt bother you when he is with other chicks then he wont think that he can fall back and might go back to you right there, then again he could be over you and just not care

Reqium

Tenderony
ilovetorant said:
He can't stand the idea of being so in love though
If he can't stand the idea then obvisiously he's not in love with you. Start looking else where. Looking for love with him is like telling a fat kid to stay out of the cookie jar. Its just not going to happen.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Thats a rough spot to be in.. I feel bad for you.. but i think the best thing would be to start seeing other guys. IF two are ment to be then you will end up together. I hate that myself and it sucks hearing that im sure but really if it is ment to be then it will be. Until then dont bother yourself with it just have some fun with someone that wouldnt mind having a relationship. forget about him.

VelazZ

Flame Bait
ask him a last time if he really loves you if not
kick his ass :mfinger:

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
ilovetorant said:
I am totally a sucker when it comes to love, which totally sucks ass when it comes to this one guy. We were going off and on for like 5 years and I always believed that we were supposed to be together. It was not lasting because it was a long distance thing and neither of us was really able to move at the time due to other responsibilities. I am still madly in love with him to this day, and everytime I see him or hear a song that reminds me of him, I fall back in love with him. That sucks majorly right there. So I confronted him because we have always been able to talk because we are close. He can't stand the idea of being so in love though and it just bugs me oh so fucking much, because he is always running away. It is like he is a fucking child and it bothers me soo fucking much sometimes. But at the same time I love him so much and I do want to be with. By the way, he has a girlfriend but says he still loves me but I have broken him and his girlfriends up before and don't want to do that again. So should I say fuck him and move on or just wait for him? Helppp!!!
If you have to break him up with his girlfriends...what does that mean? He is dating others while he's long distance? That should should tell you exactly how he feels about you. Go find someone that will run through mountains for you. You shouldn't have to break up anything. If he truly loved you, he'd be waiting for you, writing you letters, calling you up and certainly not dating anyone while you are not around. He don't love you. He probably still hangs with you because he doesn't want to hurt you. No one truly likes knowing they are the cause of someone else's pain, but why put yourself through this? HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU! Get some self-respect and find someone that loves you the same as you love him. Otherwise, I promise you'll be running after him for the rest of your life and never actually catching him. You'll be misierable and lonely at the end. Not worth it honestly. Just find someone new (once you are over him) and start over. Maybe the new guy will treat you with the respect and attention you need and deserve.

Reqium

Tenderony
VelazZ said:
ask him a last time if he really loves you if not
kick his ass :mfinger:
Dont kick his ass, give him herpes. Herpes says I love you.

Reqium

Tenderony
Sars could kill him. You'd want him to suffer. The disgusting sight of herpes and the itching would gaurentee that he never gets another date. Well another date in the sack.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
maybe he can't stand the pain of being in love with you but not actually being able to be with you all the time. not everyone is a galliant knight in shining armour. we all have feelings and some people can be very sensitive to them, or very bold with them. it all depends. face your problem, get everything cleared up. if you must, try going out with another guy that you really like, and if you find yourself still in love with him, give it another chance. that's my advice anyway.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
A good friend of mine gave me some good advice when I had a problem like this with my girlfriend. He says "Kill her dog". So I did. And she definitly got the picture.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
ilovetorant said:
This man is quite t3h P ][ /\/\ P

:sword: Love is over rated :sword:

the cause of mucho pain... PAIN i tell you