WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GG Full Metal alchemist.

John Howle

Hot Girl on Girl Action
kinda spolier-GG Full Metal alchemist.

Just finished watching the series.... and all i can say is gg.... because i think that it ended so lame and it should have had a way better ending and i dont know if your subtitles had ether in it but, ether is 1920's "physics" .. we believed light needed a medium to travel in like sound, so we assumed this medium was "in space" we called it ether. So he is fucked.. ;__; all in all it was good but seriously it needed to end waaay better....

gg fma

- dont know if this goes here.. oh well

tell me how it ended because i watch that show every now and again but i want to know the end so tell me.

Jung, or whoever mods chit-chat, please move this to Entertainment Ave.

Kthxbbqbye.

Edit : If you do decide to post what happens, then make sure you use spoiler tags. Not everyone wants to know. If anyone cares at all.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hung or not, we are happy to be of service, Sir.
If it pleases The Supreme Overlord, I give you this for your reading pleasure.

*gehtfuct bows and slowly backs away while never losing eye contact*

I'm sorry man.

I forgot to mention this as well :

Gehtfuct is the man.

All who oppose do us a favor and Gehtfuct!

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Give FMA some credit>>
Although I agree that the ending could have been better,
it is still one of the best animes I have watched.
It has an original story line, high quality animation, and unique characters.

Jung

???
Premium
Full Metal Alchemist is, in my opinion, the worst show on Adult Swim.

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champlo > Full Metal Alchemist.

I don't even watch much anime and I know that.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I don't watch it at all. Dat shit is like..like, fer fwags!
Or, anime just isn't very popular with the post-puberty crowd. *shrugs*

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
junglizm said:

Yes, I will surrender to that.
Cowboy bebop > Naruto > FMA

But, I still enjoyed FMA for it's creativity.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
HavokChylde said:
Jung, or whoever mods chit-chat, please move this to Entertainment Ave.

Kthxbbqbye.

Edit : If you do decide to post what happens, then make sure you use spoiler tags. Not everyone wants to know. If anyone cares at all.
No, it's fine. No one cares. :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
junglizm said:

FMA takes a while longer to get into, because its story is told over 51 episodes versus the typical 26.

The worst show they had on Adult Swim had to be WolfRain.

katara

Sealed Heart Alchemist
why

why didnt you like the ending? the whole anime is supposed to be devastating and crap with a few laughs. it ended sadly. now the two brothers are separated and are trying to get back together...which they eventually do in the fma movie which is awsome!!! yaaay! lo0ol annnyyywaaayy......i thought it was really good i love fma!!.........i have nuttin better to do anyway...........lo0ol............so...............yea :D lo0ol.......annnd now i am bored

Just finished watching the series.... and all i can say is gg.... because i think that it ended so lame and it should have had a way better ending and i dont know if your subtitles had ether in it but, ether is 1920's "physics" .. we believed light needed a medium to travel in like sound, so we assumed this medium was "in space" we called it ether. So he is fucked.. ;__; all in all it was good but seriously it needed to end waaay better....

gg fma
Or you could just say that Full Metal Alchemist was never worth watching in the first place and that you just wasted a fuckton of time figuring out what most of the nation already knew in the first place :thumbsup: