WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GH? Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Local alcoholic
i second the hmmm?

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
What's gh?

Should i know if I'm new? :confused:

shep

Local alcoholic
Echo24 said:
Should i know if I'm new? :confused:
It's an STD and if you have it don't post here again,ok
:thumbsup: :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hey,I thik he just hasn't had a lot time on the computer, beach getting warmer and stuff...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
_Kitana_ said:
Hey,I thik he just hasn't had a lot time on the computer, beach getting warmer and stuff...
Yeah I don't think so, I was wondering if Jason or Gumers could e-mail him tell him to log into one more time, just to get my final PM.

I win I the last one standing ... My work Is done///Muhahaha

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
Yeah I don't think so, I was wondering if Jason or Gumers could e-mail him tell him to log into one more time, just to get my final PM.

I win I the last one standing ... My work Is done///Muhahaha
don't you dare leave us broken... I will kick your ass

Broken

_Kitana_ said:
don't you dare leave us broken... I will kick your ass
I am talking about GH's e-mail.. I think he's gone. can someone!! Get in touch with him??? I am talking about my final PM to Him if he's bailed.

Sod

Spilly Talker
common ladies, lets keep er going, hmmmmm

Broken

Sod... Shit's looking bad man!! Scary even~ This has turned into an angry pre-teen site.

it goes in waves.. we have an insurgence of preteens at the moment but it'll die down soon, and then another wave will hit us. can't wait.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
I don't know.... i think the site is on it's dying limb. I never posted much, but i loved to read and laugh at other post, and then throw in a comment of two, but the last few weeks.... the stuff here is just weak and with out any substance. With people like GH gone, and even broken hardly posts anymore, there's just nothing to read..... i think it's time for the final farewell

Broken

screw_you_jack said:
I don't know.... i think the site is on it's dying limb. I never posted much, but i loved to read and laugh at other post, and then throw in a comment of two, but the last few weeks.... the stuff here is just weak and with out any substance. With people like GH gone, and even broken hardly posts anymore, there's just nothing to read..... i think it's time for the final farewell
What does "even broken hardly posts anymore" mean?? :(
LMao~~ PM me if you leave sister.. I have something far ya.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
screw_you_jack said:

don't go syj....

we need people like you here

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
_Kitana_ said:
don't go syj....

we need people like you here
hmm... not so sure about that.... i don't know, i am thinking about it though, to much trash to shift through these days. But, if i leave i'll let everyone know, and i'll have to come back everynow and then to check up on ya folks, make sure your behavn' :)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
screw_you_jack said:
hmm... not so sure about that.... i don't know, i am thinking about it though, to much trash to shift through these days. But, if i leave i'll let everyone know, and i'll have to come back everynow and then to check up on ya folks, make sure your behavn' :)
ahhh dont leave. ill miss you if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.