WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gianefro..... weird dream

MsPunK

Tenderony
i had the oddest dream last night.
so i was in my bed, and you know how GIANEFRO always says something about how journey are crap or whatever... i dont know who journey are... but in this dream i was in bed and i had this computer.. and i was listening to journey... it like some made up song my brain came up with, they were like a christian rock band or some shit.
so i was like hmm,, these guys arent so bad.. and at that moment this giant spider sent by satan ran up under the covers and was about to get me. i thought i was awake, and in some WEIRD half awake half asleep state i shouted "SHIIIIT!" , jumped out of my bed and ran down to the bathroom, this was when i came out of my dream and found myself in my bathroom covered in sweat and panting. WTF DOES THAT MEAN!!!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
That dream means Journey really does suck and even dreaming about them will send you on a rocketship straight to hell. :thumbsdn:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
a giant spider sent by satan huh? do you have an irrational fear of spiders? or of satan? or of journey? heh, it sucks to be haunted by dreams, doesnt it.