WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Giant Douche or shit sandwhich?

Giant Douche or shit sandwhich?

• Giant Douche.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Shit Sandwhich.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Taters(Independant)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
prolly old but south park tonight had PETA trying to fuck animals while the school was voting on a new mascott to make peta happy instead of 'slaving' cows.. because the students all made a joke ballot they had to vote on either a giant douche or a shit sandwhich as the new mascot... mostly the whole episode was about how voting can seem useless when every time it comes up you pretty much have the same choice.. a giant douche or a shit sandwhich.. so make your choice...

I chose Giant Douche, just because it sounds much funnier than Shit Sandwich. :thumbsup:

Makius

dazed and confused
Maybe if the shit sandwhich was on wheat bread i'd vote for it but other than that I'd have to go with the giant douche.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'd prefer a peta member sandwich with a side of baby kitten. and some random fuzzy animal heads for garnish.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think this site and Southpark have hit an all time low.

why even talk about this? :(

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
It's Turd Sandwich, not Shit Sandwich you idiots.

marckyvengeance

marcky vengeance
uum. if you bother to look at the top of the page. then youll see that it is shit sandwich. dumbass

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
you just answered a 3 month old post.. moron...