WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Girl died after mother forced her to drink bleach

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/01/14/daughter.killed.ap/index.html
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama (AP) -- A woman angry with her 12-year-old daughter for having sex forced the girl to drink bleach and sat on her until the child died, a police detective said.

The girl's 9-year-old brother was forced to watch the attack, Detective Warren Cotton testified Thursday in a preliminary hearing for Tunisia Archie, 31.

Archie is charged with capital murder in the asphyxiation death of her daughter Jasmine. If convicted, she could be sentenced to death or life in prison without parole.

Cotton said Archie, who has been jailed without bond since shortly after her daughter's Nov. 26 death, told authorities she was disturbed because "her daughter told her that she was no longer a virgin."

She said she poured bleach into Jasmine's mouth and the child vomited, he said, then sat on her until she stopped breathing, Cotton testified.

Archie forced Jasmine's 9-year-old brother Jacorey to watch the attack and "told him that if he shed a tear that she was going to kill him, too," Cotton testified.
Death sentence please. :mad: :(

junglizm said:
Death sentence please. :mad: :(
I'm against the death penalty, and few cases make me agree with the death penalty. This is one of those. Because that poor girl had a whole life ahead of her and that psycho killed her. :thumbsdn: :mad:

ferengi

Yay fire!
DAMN that's fucked up.

I can understand the mother bein pissed about her daughter havin sex... but is a little whoopie so horribly wrong that she had to die for it? DAMN people are fucked up these days.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I hate the FCC said:
I'm against the death penalty, and few cases make me agree with the death penalty. This is one of those. Because that poor girl had a whole life ahead of her and that psycho killed her. :thumbsdn: :mad:
Have you heard that it costs more to put someone to death because of all the appeals and what not than to just let'em rot in jail? I dunno where I heard it, and I don't have any proof.

ferengi

Yay fire!
brainwashmonkey said:
Have you heard that it costs more to put someone to death because of all the appeals and what not than to just let'em rot in jail? I dunno where I heard it, and I don't have any proof.
Hang the bitch. A good rope can't cost THAT much... can it? Who needs appeals when you've got a convenient angry mob to lynch her?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
ferengi74656 said:
Hang the bitch. A good rope can't cost THAT much... can it?
I agree with lettin her swing, but the appeals are what cost money... not that any amout of money should be spared in trying to end her life.

Edit: Holy retard of a post! Sorry, I didn't read your entire post before I fired back.

What I would've said is that's what she deserves, and from what you hear, kiddie killers aren't tolerated in prison to well.... so an angry lynching may happen, just not on Main Street.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
brainwashmonkey said:
Capital punishment is a far more expensive system than one whose maximum penalty is life in prison.

Here's a source:

http://www.amnestyusa.org/abolish/cost.html

swizeguy

How dare you!?
voiceofreason said:
Capital punishment is a far more expensive system than one whose maximum penalty is life in prison.

Here's a source:

I dont get why they cant just go up with a shot gun and kill the bastard. It would save a lot of money and hey whats the diff. there gonna die anyways?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
voiceofreason said:

Here's a source:

Sure, but money isn't everything. What's a few million dollars compared to the feeling of pulling that switch? Sending a killer of an innocent child to rot in hell.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
~Ezekiel 25:17 re-quoted by Jules from Pulp Fiction​
I think what this country needs is a few more Dirty Harry’s and Punishers. Men who aren’t bound by the red tape of the legal system. :thumbsup:
See some girl getting raped by some scumbag? Put a cap in his ass. :gun:
You saved her a lifetime of trauma, and your city millions. :clap:

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
what an ass...

Well, without idiots the world would just be too perfect of a place. Still not a reason to be an idiot....but....

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That is sick. Its just unbelieveabler what mothers will do to their own children. I would go with life in prison, more torture that way. Damn, just can't fathom the reason for doing that just because she had sex, damn. :(

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah no shit....jeeze. WHY...just WHY do people think that way sometimes?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Being in Alabama, I'm inclined to believe that the mother wasn't so much pissed that her 12 year old daughter was having sex. I think it was that she was the "other woman" that tweaked her.

JediMasterYoda

The Great Warrior
I hate the FCC said:
Ya i know

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Oh my god!

How horrible...