WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat girl on girl

Zoso

Zappafied
Newsweek June 13 issue - When police arrived on the scene of a fatal stabbing last week in Brooklyn, N.Y., they were stunned by what they saw. The victim, an 11-year-old girl, lay crumpled on the floor, the front of her "Dora the Explorer" T shirt bloodied. The weapon, a steak knife, was in the kitchen sink. And the perpetrator, visibly upset and clinging to her mother, police say, was a little girl in a ponytail, only 9 years old. A few days later, she stood in white socks and shiny black dress shoes before a judge, listening as her lawyer entered a plea of not guilty.

The tragic event, which took place after the girls came to blows over a pink rubber ball, was a sad reminder that children can possess the same brutal instincts as adults. But for experts on youth crime, the killing was another instance of what they view as a burgeoning national crisis: the significant rise in violent behavior among girls. According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Report, the number of girls 10 to 17 arrested for aggravated assault has doubled over the last 20 years. The number of boys arrested for weapons possession rose 22 percent between 1983 and 2003, while the number of girls increased by a whopping 125 percent. Today, one in three juveniles arrested for violent crimes is female. "Girls are not what people think they are," says Dr. Howard Spivak, director of Tufts University Center for Children and coauthor of a new book, "Sugar and Spice and No Longer Nice: How We Can Stop Girls' Violence." "The change in girls' behavior is overwhelming."

<<...snip...snip...snip...>>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8101517/site/newsweek/page/2/

holy crap....

Don't mess with girls, man, we're bitches. Plus, we fight dirty. All joking aside, though, that is pretty disturbing.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah I have noticed the growing number in the trends also too.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
The kids are gehtting to violent. I guess it's true that they should be seen and not heard. :happysad: Or they need discipline. Unless it's the meds. Then it's okay. :rolleyes:

Dave666

Pot-Head
They're getting all their anger from that Dora the Explorer. Sadly I found this very entertaining, I mean how the hell would a 9 year old girl know how to stab a girl over a friggin bouncy ball.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
lol I have no idea man.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
What a dumb fucking bitch. She's either retarded for not knowing the consequences of her actions, or really fucked up in the head. Either ways, she's fucking stupid for a 9 years old. Murder for a pink rubber ball... fucking ridiculous.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Smart kid... free room and board for life, plus who's gonna fuck with her?

"What are you here for?"
"Pretty theft. You?"
"I killed a girl in a fight over a pink bouncy ball when I was 9."
"Oh... listen, sorry about that earlier when I made eye contact with you in the hall..."

I don't know whats getting into kids these days. Once last year my tennis coach was doing team tennis for kids 6-12 and I was working for him helping him keep control of the kids. Well one day there was this 8 year old boy that we could tell had some serious anger problem and he got to hitting tennis balls at all the other kids. Well I tried to tell him to stop but he kept on so I took his racquet from him and told him to sit down till Trip, the tennis instructer came back. Then I went back to picking up balls and I heard someone behind and before I tuned around he started beating me in the back of the head with the tennis racquet. It was pretty funny once my headache subsided and was a big joke over the rest of the summer but, now after reading this article and thinking about the look on that kids face it kinda makes me wonder " What if there had been a more dangerouse instrument than a tennis racquet laying around?"

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Is, sadly is no surprise to me, In england the girls who live in bad places, are very violent and are normally charged with theft and beating up the elderly. :rolleyes: They carry around knifes.
Most places where it happens, they have a curfew of 9pm. To try and stop the violence.
They have nothing to do so they start something, and look for a fight.

And, Icarus. That was funny. :p

Holy shit. I think girls are starting to behave that way to keep up with everything else in the world (not in this case - but others). Like shit, I've seen a guy and a girl get in a fist-fight at my school before (suprisingly). The world's a violent place... girls are learning to be violent to protect themselves... girls just know (or used to know?) how to hide their anger better!

Dave666

Pot-Head
RageAgainst said:
What a dumb fucking bitch. She's either retarded for not knowing the consequences of her actions, or really fucked up in the head. Either ways, she's fucking stupid for a 9 years old. Murder for a pink rubber ball... fucking ridiculous.
She had to learn that from someone, when I was nine I lived in one of the worst city's in Mass. and I didn't know to stab someone over stealing something, I either stole it back or pissed on there bike.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
RageAgainst said:
Maybe it was one of those glow in the dark ones.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
nah girls haven't gotten more violent, society as a whole is however growing more violent. personally i'd rather kill you than have to beat the living shit out of you. it's a personal preference i suppose but nonetheless, was always the truth and still is.

Zoso

Zappafied
gurlgonewild said:
nah girls haven't gotten more violent, society as a whole is however growing more violent. personally i'd rather kill you than have to beat the living shit out of you. it's a personal preference i suppose but nonetheless, was always the truth and still is.

:confuse:

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
gurlgonewild said:
I have to agree, even in school girls kicked the underclassmen's asses for wearing better(skankier) clothes, making eye contact, talking too loud, dating certain guys.
So lame.
Senior Chick: Why you looking at me?
Freshman Chick: Huh?
Senior Chick: SLAP* I'm Rick James biatch.

Glad I'm a guy.
You had to actually fuck up to get your ass beat.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was getting my ass kicked by a girl once. I was taught not to hit a girl so I just stayed there. I didn't think she was actually going to hit me. She did. I was like fuck... and I ran. LMAO! I should have kicked the shit out of that bitch!