WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girl only forum

yes or no grils only

• Yes because boys smell bad

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No, because I am a guy and I would feel left out.

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think we should have a girl only forum that boys can not post in. because seriously, do you men really want to hear about how I couldnt have sex this week because I was on the rag?

Dont you think we should have one for the boys's safety?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
I think we should have a girl only forum that boys can not post in. because seriously, do you men really want to hear about how I couldnt have sex this week because I was on the rag?

Dont you think we should have one for the boys's safety?
C'mon now! We aren't that bad! although rag time around the home is a little nasty.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dood, first "No boys allowed". Then, you guys are going to all get on your periods at the same time. Soon, it'll be a site-wide revolt: Girls vs. boys, loser goes home.

:thumbsdn:

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Would it be based on birth-gender or on personality-gender? Cause there's some males that are flat out flamers... and some females that are more masculine than males...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
Would it be based on birth-gender or on personality-gender? Cause there's some males that are flat out flamers... and some females that are more masculine than males...
ha ha ha

Personality gender, so that we can remain diversified.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I honestly don't mind about hearing about their periods, its something that doesn't gross me out.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Smoke said:
I honestly don't mind about hearing about their periods, its something that doesn't gross me out.
Me neither. I live in a house full of feminists, and my oldest sister espescially loves to talk about her period.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
NoSubstance said:
Me neither. I live in a house full of feminists, and my oldest sister espescially loves to talk about her period.
Especially when my mom talks about hers..

Ugh.. Nasty.

:thumbsdn:
lol kiddin.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
You gotta be giving me shite here. "No boys allowed"? You no damn well if you put that there guys and only guys are going to be posting.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ReiMeishin said:
You gotta be giving me shite here. "No boys allowed"? You no damn well if you put that there guys and only guys are going to be posting.
ahh but they can be deleted.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i dunno i personally like getting a males input on things.. i use to run an all girls sex/relationships forum but it got hacked into :-/ freakin boys prolly did it!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I kinda like the Idea. but how would you keep us guys out.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
No way! A girls forum would give them the chance to conform against us!

[sky] said:
I'd agree to it if there was a guy only forum too
would be fun...

there is, however, one problem with your idea, DG?

what if a guy wanted to get into the "girl only" forum, so he went into his user CP and set his gender to female? or what if his gender's undefined? :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
true. I could just say i had a sex change and go into it hhahahaha

BumB

Hoodrat
If this does get created...

...It would only be fair to then make a Boys Only Forum... ;)