WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girl only forum

yes or no grils only

• Yes because boys smell bad

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No, because I am a guy and I would feel left out.

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

magnolia

Postaholic
Most of this site is guys, i think it would be good to have a girls only area. We need our space too. :p

shep

Local alcoholic
Bathroom talk?Hey havok you getting soft bro?A couple beer's @ shep's place will clear that shit up. :thumbsup:

shep said:
Bathroom talk?Hey havok you getting soft bro?A couple beer's @ shep's place will clear that shit up. :thumbsup:

Ha! Soft? Hard as a rock, always, especially in the morning.

Without bathroom talk, girls can't critique us, and allow us to take advantage of them after their friends agree how badass we are. Unless if you aren't badass, then I suppose you have something to fear. But I know you Shep. You have nothing to fear.....right?

Ok. Enough of this boring girly conversation, what were you saying about drinks? Wal - Mart has 12 packs on sale for 6 bucks. Can't beat that shit. Let's go. B double E, Double R U-N, BEERRUN!

Biggest post in a month! Beat that shit! Lol. Oh life is good when you're an alchy.

I think we should have a forum for "Unknown Genders". But in all seriousness Dustinzgirl, all a guy would have to do is change the gender icon.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
I think we should have a forum for "Unknown Genders". But in all seriousness Dustinzgirl, all a guy would have to do is change the gender icon.
that would be dishonest. not to mention rude.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
It would be good idea to put in people who can go in out of girls only and boys only forum at will to mod. ::point to myself:: joking

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Let the girls have it. they need their bathroom talk.
i would almost buy you a beer for that, but I hate beer and dont even buy it for CL.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Beer taste funky... my mom let my have a beer to try, taste so bad. What i like is rum.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
I think we should have a girl only forum that boys can not post in. because seriously, do you men really want to hear about how I couldnt have sex this week because I was on the rag?

Dont you think we should have one for the boys's safety?
I think you're on the right track, but I was thinking more of a girl-on-girl forum. But w/e.
And we don't even have to post in the g-o-g forum...........but would a handie, and a beer on the way back from the kitchen be out of the question?

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Ummmm...i don't want to be the one to burst the gurls only idea,
but i've noticed one thing. Only about a half of a dozen posters &/or MODS comprise of the traffic on the boards. That's a whole lot of nothingness to dedicate to one forum?? I mean really, wtf are we going to dish about to justify needing our own space? Maybe if there were more women, but there aren't.

:( sorry...

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
it would be impossible to do....if they did soemthing to make it so u HAVE to pick a gender and cant change it...then people could just make a new account (if they wanted to get into the girl thing that bad) plus there probably aint to many girls anyway ...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
So is this a bust, or are the chicks going to gain enough votes to win?

Find these answers and more, on the next exciting episode of OPRAH!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Come on J, just give them the cooking and cleaning and sexing forum already... :p