WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

girl rep

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
why is it that cuddles got 2mil exp for showing boobs, that could be hers, we have no proof.

BUT, dg wrote a story that took time and intelligance to write, and doesnt even have HALF the exp.

Zickddot said:
why is it that cuddles got 2mil exp for showing boobs, that could be hers, we have no proof.

BUT, dg wrote a story that took time and intelligance to write, and doesnt even have HALF the exp.
^an rpg addict has posted above me.

exp? as in "experience" ? You do realize were not playing Final Fantasy or Pokemon here, right?

She has it because BRiT is a cool person. :thumbsup:

Jarilith

Tenderony
Well, lets give a shout out to our homegirl DG and give her some.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Because raw breast are always more arousing then text when people who barely know how to read view the two comparatively

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Arousal is what most live for, and what few wish to live without. The rest of us just have erectile disfunction :(

Janglenut

Particinator
I'll make your threadworthwhile by giving Cuddles bad rep for being ugly, DG good rep for being smart, and you nuetral rep for being Ghey.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
oh the e-drama...

Your causality is wrong.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
woops, i always get exp mixed with rep

how could i get real fake credits mixed up with fake fake credits?