WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Girl threw baby out of window

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
a 13 year old girl threw(is that the right word) her newborn baby out the window, becouse she paniced when it wouldnt stop screaming.
She let the baby die and 14hours later when her boyfriend(15years) came he put the baby in towels and a paper bag with the text
"happy birthday" and left it outside a church.
She is to be sentenced as an adult if they think it is murder..
well fuck yeah it's murder!! you don't just toss a baby out the window, and why did she have the baby if she didnt know anything about babycaring????

ferengi

Yay fire!
Got a link to a news article?
That's fuckin wrong... anyone who would harm an innocent child needs to be nailed to the fucking wall and skinned alive... sick bitch.

WTF! This bitch has issues. Maybe she should have put it up for adoption or something cause she was oviously not ready to be a parent.(as if any 13 year old would be) How can you harm a baby. I think someone should throw her out the window of a thirteen story building.

Stardust

Sorry, It was from a swedish website.

Yeah It's horrible, I cannot understand when people harm babies.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
All this Babies, Bleach and Listerine - I'm sick of it. Yuk

Please put this depressing New of the Weird stories in Life Sucks or something...Thanks

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
So she waited 9 months, gave birth, then threw her baby out of the fucking window..............

Move this to life sucks =/

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
Was this a case of postdelivery stress or whatnot? I think, as sad that this is, that is just an extreme form of a more common subject. There are issues almost every other day on the news, on same parent who has either shaken the child or suffocated it or smthn just because it has not stopped screaming..
Its insane, dont get me wrong.. And the problem just grows exponentially when the "parent" is just about to hit puberty herself/himself... What´s fucking wrong with people.. ever heard of bearth control? You know? Sheep bowels or burrying your testicles in sand or whatever... (Egyptians used to burry their male reproductive organs in the sand, so that the temperature inside their testicles would rise, thus causin the sperm to be less active :) )

I say this belongs to issues as much as the next thread. After all it´s a society-based problem..

By the way.. Nice to see another Finn entering the scene. Enjoy your stay.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
This is terrible.
She paniced and THREW it out the window? :confused: :(

And i don't get the 'happy birthday' part?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
voiceofreason said:
All this Babies, Bleach and Listerine - I'm sick of it. Yuk

Please put this depressing New of the Weird stories in Life Sucks or something...Thanks
Why? so I have to move it, to where news of any kind belongs? Because it's a depressing tragety it belongs in life sucks? In that case I'll need to move all the "Bush election" threads there.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Holy fuck! Why would anyone do that. Besides fustration?

Stardust

well, they paniced didnt know what to do...

"A child should never give birth to a child"

They should have better umm..sexeducation, and how did anyone let a 13year old get a child??? they must of noticed the belly...*sigh*

MsPunK

Tenderony
bah humbug, heres me being depressed cos of some stupid teenage bullshit when there are people out there with some very deep problems. the real shame is if she didnt know what she was doing, one day when she matures she will realise what the hell she did and the feelings of guilt and hate will be tremendous.

Unforgiven said:
This is why 13 year olds shouldn't have kids.

jesus h christ.

Exactly. It's babies having babies.

It doesn't matter though, it will keep happening.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MaxPower said:
Why? so I have to move it, to where news of any kind belongs? Because it's a depressing tragety it belongs in life sucks? In that case I'll need to move all the "Bush election" threads there.
You're right Max, why should this site have a forum with integrity, intelligent thought or any news stories other than sick things people do to eachother.

Lowest common denominator, right....?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
voiceofreason said:
You're right Max, why should this site have a forum with integrity, intelligent thought or any news stories other than sick things people do to eachother.

The fucking Description of "The Issues" Forum said:
News stories, politics, war, abortion, drugs, religion, environment, crazy laws, etc. Discuss all current affairs here!
I don't know VOR. I'm having trouble finding the part in there about "All news must contain content of earthshaking proportions, that impacts Mensa candidates across the globe.”

If it's news it goes here.

Is there something wrong with you not reading news that offends, or otherwise has minimal to negative effect on your intellectual stimulation?
Are you so riveted by the National Enquirer; that you pick it up in the supermarket, only to bitch at the cashier for making you read it?

Tell me if I’m getting warm here.

Thanks,
The cashier.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
voiceofreason said:

Don't blame us. Blame the larger media places that don't report positive news. For some silly reason, people don't tend to read "news" that is on the order of "Today was a nice day for Miss Higgens. She smiled and said hello to 4 people when grocery shopping. To top it off, on the way home every stop light was green."

Also, you do know that you can create your own threads with positive upbeat news, right?