WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

girlfriend

ok WTF my girlfriend and I were sitting in the car having a good time huggin and kissin and shit and we have been together for like 3 weeks iight and we get on the topic of fuckin and she says something like well I if we have sex it should be special and I was like IF???? thats fucked what the fuck this shit blows my mind cause now that seems that the only thing that is goin to get blown OH and women DOES SIZE MATTER??? :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Boxofrain73 said:
ok WTF my girlfriend and I were sitting in the car having a good time huggin and kissin and shit and we have been together for like 3 weeks iight and we get on the topic of fuckin and she says something like well I if we have sex it should be special and I was like IF???? thats fucked what the fuck this shit blows my mind cause now that seems that the only thing that is goin to get blown OH and women DOES SIZE MATTER??? :mfinger:
Bummer! ::fpalm:: Next time "use the force Luke", and pick wiser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
As for your "Does Size matter" question, there's a thread that's covered this extensively.

As for your "problem"... well if she doesn't want to have sex with you, have have to respect that. As you already know, "No" means "No", and being angry about it won't get you anywhere (except maybe a little farther back than before).

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm you should watch the movie "grease", and stop worrying about size, its not he size of the boat but the motion of the ocean.

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
yeah, you're definately not getting laid if you think she owes it to you or something just because y'all are going out.

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
oh and as long as your winkie doesn't look like an acorn sitting on two nutsacks then it's all about what you do with it.

durtytoothbrush said:
oh and as long as your winkie doesn't look like an acorn sitting on two nutsacks then it's all about what you do with it.
hey... that's mine... cept mine's a mushroom.

| | that big.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
p99 said:
mmm you should watch the movie "grease", and stop worrying about size, its not he size of the boat but the motion of the ocean.
:lol: LMAO, using that saying, You must be small...LMAO. You just put youself out buddy.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Boxofrain73 said:
As for you, you have only been dating her 3 weeks, what do you expect in 3 weeks? Damn, give it a chance, let your relationship build more and get to know each other more. She obviously sounds like a virgin, so if she wants to wait you need to let her wait, give her some respect. Don't go throwing things all out and dumping her because she said "if", you might just be loosing a good thing :naughty:

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
*****edit not bait and tackle*****

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
listen up cuz, you dont want it if its that easy. maybe you do, but girls that give that shit up quick, are probably dirty cheating sluts, so get her to suck it in the mean time. ;)

Boxofrain73 said:
.com