WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girlfriends Suck.........

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I and my G/f have been going out for 5 months...but she had a fight with her mom and cut herself all night........she came to school the next day with cuts up and down her arm... now normally this would be okay. But no she made a promise never to cut herself because it scared the hell out of me... so about a week ago she said she wanted to "separate" for a month and get back together...no I’m not going to play the yo-yo game..... So I told her to go our separate ways. Okay I felt good.

Until the next day in gym I and my friend Evan are talking (Evan really doesn't know her) and in the game she is cheering for him and blowing kisses and everything. Then at the end of the game she gives him a hug right next to me. So I came to the conclusion that she is trying to make me jealous.

Then she gives me a picture that I gave her of me when we started to go out... on the back i wrote i love you forever <pause> just so you know I was a love stricken kid who really didn't know what the hell love meant. So back to the story </pause> so she is trying to make me feel like shit about braking up...

then yesterday she calls me and asked if i still had feelings for her...i said no...she gets pissed and turns of the phone....what the hell did she expect me to say "yes I love you with all my heart...you are the only one for me" no I said the truth she gets mad

last part...any slither of reputation at my school was killed cause I dated a girl (no one likes my ex because she tried out for football) so what should I do tell her to fuck off and get a life or what...please give some good advice please

[sky]

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
I and my G/f have been going out for 5 months...but she had a fight with her mom and cut herself all night........she came to school the next day with cuts up and down her arm... now normally this would be okay. But no she made a promise never to cut herself because it scared the hell out of me... so about a week ago she said she wanted to "separate" for a month and get back together...no I’m not going to play the yo-yo game..... So I told her to go our separate ways. Okay I felt good.

Until the next day in gym I and my friend Evan are talking (Evan really doesn't know her) and in the game she is cheering for him and blowing kisses and everything. Then at the end of the game she gives him a hug right next to me. So I came to the conclusion that she is trying to make me jealous.

Then she gives me a picture that I gave her of me when we started to go out... on the back i wrote i love you forever <pause> just so you know I was a love stricken kid who really didn't know what the hell love meant. So back to the story </pause> so she is trying to make me feel like shit about braking up...

then yesterday she calls me and asked if i still had feelings for her...i said no...she gets pissed and turns of the phone....what the hell did she expect me to say "yes I love you with all my heart...you are the only one for me" no I said the truth she gets mad

last part...any slither of reputation at my school was killed cause I dated a girl (no one likes my ex because she tried out for football) so what should I do tell her to fuck off and get a life or what...please give some good advice please

[sky]
I Think you did the right thing sky.( I had a friend that cut himself, and I told him, that if he continues to do that shit, that I would never do anything for him. And he stopped doing it.) But your girl or ex, is just trying to make you jealous, because she wants to go back out with you, but you need to tell her, its either her 'cutting' habbit or your friendship. But thats just my opinion man.

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
Until the next day in gym I and my friend Evan are talking

My friend Evan and I. please.

just screw her, friends are for the unpopular.

i_love_life said:
Until the next day in gym I and my friend Evan are talking

My friend Evan and I. please.

just screw her, friends are for the unpopular.
i was unpopular and i never had friends :confused:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Don't get involved with crazy females, seriously ... it always comes back to bite you in the ass.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
girls fuck guys friendships up....they make you feell bad if you upset them its just crap can you believe this

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Any person who cuts themself has metal issues. You damage your physical to calm down your mental, WTF. :confused:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
You've done pretty much all you could do. If she called you on the phone or talked to you again I would suggest saying "who the hell are you?" Because, seriously, you don't want to know her.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ReiMeishin said:
You've done pretty much all you could do. If she called you on the phone or talked to you again I would suggest saying "who the hell are you?" Because, seriously, you don't want to know her.
yes but i don't want to kill herself over a fucking fling so i don't know what to do

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
Hmmm..girl killing herself, you don't want her to...kill her!
or not ask us.

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
cutting herself, that shits twisted. your better off dude.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cutting is fucking retarded.. God damn it.. She'll regret it when she gets to deep and stays there..

Tell her to choose cutting and other shit you don't like or having a relationship with you..

And FYI that title isn't correct, not all girlfriends suck..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Cutting is fucking retarded.. God damn it.. She'll regret it when she gets to deep and stays there..

Tell her to choose cutting and other shit you don't like or having a relationship with you..

And FYI that title isn't correct, not all girlfriends suck..
most do cause they try to fuck you over

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
most do cause they try to fuck you over
Not every one does, some do it because they have no where to go, and they see 'cutting' as a last resort.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
Not every one does, some do it because they have no where to go, and they see 'cutting' as a last resort.
no she shes it as the first thing to do

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well then sky, you could always mention it to her family and mention that she needs therapy for her 'cutting' habits. If that doesn't work, well then, shit, I Dunno.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
Well then sky, you could always mention it to her family and mention that she needs therapy for her 'cutting' habits. If that doesn't work, well then, shit, I Dunno.
her parents know and she gets therapy every thursday

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
and she still does it? God damn.