WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines girls and guys (man are we fucked)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
alright this is a GUYS ONLY FORUM well post anyway u may read. the reason for this is that they will total our disscussion because we are talking about them. okay are you a chick magnet or as popular a wet trout? do you think you know the basic evrything about girls, can you control whoever you want or do you have 2 go in with mace and armour just for a chat. if you think you know what girls are thinking i would love 2 hear your oppinion or embarasing moments either 1ns good. :cool:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
*post in here, just cause you said i couldn't*

I think i know what chicks are thinking, maybe thats cause I am one. But then I don't really get along with girls that much.

:)

YUCK FOU!!!

_Kitana_ said:
*post in here, just cause you said i couldn't*

I think i know what chicks are thinking, maybe thats cause I am one. But then I don't really get along with girls that much.

:)
lol twistin mah words
AND YEAH U BEING A GIRL WOULD PROBRABLY HELP

i don't know how old you are or how many g/f's you've had but let me tell you something. you will never, ever, ever be able to figure out women. they are a totally different species. you may be able to get lots of pussy, if you are charismatic.....but you will never be able to figure out whats going on inside their heads. if you want to find one you can marry this is what you look for....first of all no drunks or drug addicts...avoid any serious mental problems (they all have "issues" but some are just complete wackos)...mostly you have to find one you find attractive enough and that you can have fun with, and she has fun with you if you are not having fun with your g/f anymore then squash it. you don't wnat to be miserable for the rest of your life and neither does she. so if you guys aren't having fun anymore and haven't been for a while then i suggest not being together anymore.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i think u can figure out women i can, ur just too closed minded

if you can figure out women you are a homo then. homos are the only guys who can relate to women. the rest of us just want to bang them.

I think it's safe to say i'm as popular as a wet trout. i have as much chance of getting a girl as a used soup bowl... :confused:

anti-movielife

self medicated
ha wow nice thread...
i can figure a girl out but i have no clue what to say and what i do say is usually makes me a fool...
blah blah blah c'est la vie

YUCK FOU!!!

youknowthedeal said:
i think u can figure out women i can, ur just too closed minded
thats hillbilies 4 ya always "correct"

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
As long as you can get pussy, why the fuck would you want to now what girls think???

Thats my opinion about it, if you don't like it.. Why dont you just take your head into your ass and cry about it.

I think your all fucking nerds and getting out of your limits. All girls a genuinly differant. Don't spend all your time trying to figure out a whole race. Find the girl you love, and learn everything about her.

Stfu ~ Thx.

YUCK FOU!!!

MrNewbie said:
As long as you can get pussy, why the fuck would you want to now what girls think???

Thats my opinion about it, if you don't like it.. Why dont you just take your head into your ass and cry about it.
wtf are you on about you stupid noob? ur the only person that iv heard able 2 shove their head up their ass.