WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girls Are Bitches

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
GottaHurt said:
Yep, the man who marries you is one lucky guy... :eek:
Well actually he is..for you see I do have a b/f who is my husband to be...and we actually have the same opinion on that, so its all good :thumbsup:

ron

Buster of Asses
sinned_girl said:
Your all fucking perverts! I mean come ON...are you really going to get THAT upset just because that girl didnt give you head?! My god..thats one of the most repulsive and sickening things to do anyway! You all disgust me.
I'll bet you don't argue when someone goes down on you, though.

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
Shut the fuck up asshole...you act as though relationships seem to only revolve around doing disgusting shit like that. I actually like my b/f for his personality...if you can get that into your sick puny little mind of yours. :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
sinned_girl said:
Shut the fuck up asshole...you act as though relationships seem to only revolve around doing disgusting shit like that. I actually like my b/f for his personality...if you can get that into your sick puny little mind of yours. :mfinger:

I should of known, he's a lobotomized eunuch.
WTF was I thinking?

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
GottaHurt said:
I should of known, he's a lobotomized eunuch.
WTF was I thinking?
Your really fucked up you know that?...and he is not castrated. Just because we choose not to do any of that shit doesnt mean hes castrated. :mfinger:

WTF!DUMBASSES

Flame Bait
sinned_girl said:
Your really fucked up you know that?...and he is not castrated. Just because we choose not to do any of that shit doesnt mean hes castrated. :mfinger:

Dude, you guys are fucked up... I'm not saying I'm not, but seriously, WTF... Why dont you guys go fuck yourself and Shut The Fuck Up :thumbsup:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
sinned_girl said:
Your really fucked up you know that?
I know, isn't it great!!!

sinned_girl said:
...and he is not castrated.

He might as well be!!! Hey, that sounds just like Marcus Welby.

And where did sinned in your handle come from? Did you let him cop a feel or something?....lmao

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
GottaHurt said:
I know, isn't it great!!!

He might as well be!!! Hey, that sounds just like Marcus Welby.

And where did sinned in your handle come from? Did you let him cop a feel or something?....lmao
WTF are you talking about?!

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
sinned_girl said:
WTF are you talking about?!
And there it is. She hasn't a clue. Mind you, I think we all knew that before this point, but still. I can't even really say anything. Not so much stunned, as disappointed. Quickly losing faith in 95% of the people on here.

WTF!DUMBASSES

Flame Bait
Your all fucken mental... I know I am from reading this shit, and know what, this is accually getting enjoyable, so btw, Fuck you jackass, go fuck your dad again :mfinger: :bomb: