WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girls faking orgasms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
What the fuck. Why do girls think that faking an orgasm is better than just saying they didn't orgasm? It pisses the fuck out of me when girls do that. I'd rather be told the truth than lied to. I just found out my girlfriend has faked orgasms most of the times we've had sex(we havn't done it that many times). I mean I love her and all but she could have just told me... She says it feels really good, but she just doesn't get there. And no I don't have a small penis. Age = 15, Wang = 7"

Discuss.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
(laughs his fucking ass off)

dude that sucks major shit, it`s better than having her tell you that you suck, go for foreplay, until she feels hot, then go for the ride, and stay there holding it in, furthermore the girl needs to masturbate often to know herself, and instruct you into the spots

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
She masturbates as much as I do lol. She says it feels really good, and the stuff she does tells me she doesn't fake it, just the orgasms. Cept for a few times.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
I think it`s 7 times stronger feelig for them, so don`t worry about it

OMGWTF

OMGWTF I ATE JOOR GERBIL
Think how many kittens you've killed....Everytime you masturbate god kills a kitten.

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
You actually posted the size of your dick on a forum???!!!!

Ctoit

Tenderony
Well, aint she the lucky one...........LMFAO

Oh ya and she fakes it for you dumbass, trying to not make ya feel like a loser

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Hmmm, another multiple choice thread.Read about Jerry's Kids talking about sex, or chop my fingers off with a meat cleaver.

Uh yea, gimme the cleaver.

Ctoit

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:
Hmmm, another multiple choice thread.Read about Jerry's Kids talking about sex, or chop my fingers off with a meat cleaver.

Uh yea, gimme the cleaver.

Pass it my way next

tharuz

Bringer of Order
yeah youre into that sort of thing, you fag!

Chris

Sick Bastard
Stupid dick

oh, god! Not another dickhead who starts posting crap for no reason...! Please, shut up or fuck off!

ron

Buster of Asses
Deez Nutz said:
What the fuck. Why do girls think that faking an orgasm is better than just saying they didn't orgasm? It pisses the fuck out of me when girls do that. I'd rather be told the truth than lied to. I just found out my girlfriend has faked orgasms most of the times we've had sex(we havn't done it that many times). I mean I love her and all but she could have just told me... She says it feels really good, but she just doesn't get there. And no I don't have a small penis. Age = 15, Wang = 7"
You measured your dick. Alright...

If she's faking it, you're doing it wrong. I mean, it's not that difficult to bring a woman to orgasm several times. Maybe you need to relax and slow down. Considering your vast experience, at age 15, you should know that.

Or, maybe she's frigid.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Being a guy, you can't tell me that you have never measured your dick.

ron

Buster of Asses
Deez Nutz said:
Being a guy, you can't tell me that you have never measured your dick.
Being a guy, I can tell you that I have never measured my dick. It has never been an issue. I know how to bring a woman to orgasm and I am confident in my equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.