WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girls faking orgasms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
Deez Nutz said:
As can I, but she's just faked it a few times.
The point is: she's faking it, so you're not doing it right. Fix it, or it will get worse. I'll bet that really blew your confidence. You will probably be second guessing yourself until you are able to do it, and know that you've done it, every time. That must really suck.
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
ron said:
The point is: she's faking it, so you're not doing it right. Fix it, or it will get worse. I'll bet that really blew your confidence. You will probably be second guessing yourself until you are able to do it, and know that you've done it, every time. That must really suck.
You guessed it.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
Deez Nutz said:
You guessed it.
I guessed nothing. That's how things are. It's a really bad deal, but you have to forge boldly ahead. Get behind her, grab her by the hips, lift her off her knees, and thrust like you're trying to poke her brain, but do it slowly and with some rhythm.
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
ron said:
I guessed nothing. That's how things are. It's a really bad deal, but you have to forge boldly ahead. Get behind her, grab her by the hips, lift her off her knees, and thrust like you're trying to poke her brain, but do it slowly and with some rhythm.
She just never told me what felt better or anything, she just let me do whatever. I start going fast and hard and I ask her if that feels better, and she just says feels good no matter what you do.
 

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
1,102
2
202
Deez Nutz said:
She just never told me what felt better or anything, she just let me do whatever. I start going fast and hard and I ask her if that feels better, and she just says feels good no matter what you do.
Punch her in the back of the head, then ask if that feels good.
 

tharuz

Bringer of Order
288
0
0
from what ive read in dzone, youre an undeserving son of a bitch, nova, why do redhead beauties always like the white brown haired idiots?

have you ever jerked offso quick that you didn`t feel shit?

so your" giving it hard" crap doesn`t please her a in the least, you gotta get her hot first, then start slow, then hold it for like 10 minutes at least, if you giv her an orgasm, not always
:mfinger:
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
tharuz said:
from what ive read in dzone, youre an undeserving son of a bitch, nova, why do redhead beauties always like the white brown haired idiots?

have you ever jerked offso quick that you didn`t feel shit?

so your" giving it hard" crap doesn`t please her a in the least, you gotta get her hot first, then start slow, then hold it for like 10 minutes at least, if you giv her an orgasm, not always
:mfinger:
And I'm an underserving son of a bitch because why? And I'm not brown haired, needle dick. I have redish blond hair. I never said goin hard didn't please her. After she told me that she faked it sometimes I asked her what felt better and I now know that she gets an orgasm quicker when I go hard and fast.
 

tharuz

Bringer of Order
288
0
0
the thing is, do you start hard and fast?

oh yeah, reddish "blond" hair my fucking ass bro, even if that was true, its still light brown or like that, nd youd still look the same....and i would still get my point across of how assholes like that get the redheadgrils, has ahppened in my school
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
tharuz said:
the thing is, do you start hard and fast?

oh yeah, reddish "blond" hair my fucking ass bro, even if that was true, its still light brown or like that, nd youd still look the same....and i would still get my point across of how assholes like that get the redheadgrils, has ahppened in my school
You want a picture of me? I don't start out fast, because even tho we've done it a lot it still hurts when I put it in at the beginning but only for a few seconds. I start out slow, then get faster and... bah I just let my dick take over from there.
 

tharuz

Bringer of Order
288
0
0
nevermind, mr 1/4 german, 5/3 english, 1/89 mexican bullshitter

well, i don`t see the problem then, don`t worry about, if she loes you eough to fake it...besides, all girls do it, all girls fake it, hell her pussy`s undeveloped, so are you, and youre not doing it anytime soon....so, just don1`t worry about it
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
tharuz said:
nevermind, mr 1/4 german, 5/3 english, 1/89 mexican bullshitter

well, i don`t see the problem then, don`t worry about, if she loes you eough to fake it...besides, all girls do it, all girls fake it, hell her pussy`s undeveloped, so are you, and youre not doing it anytime soon....so, just don1`t worry about it
5/3 is an improper fraction. I see we arn't doing to well in Algebra. What won't we be doing anytime soon?
 

tharuz

Bringer of Order
288
0
0
I did it on purpose, asshole, like this american school was so fucking hard, the fucking awnsers are spoon fed, improper fractions are used like when you have some shit thats fucked up, or when you want to make it esier to do shit with whole numersbeside fractions, i made it to point out the retadedness on the assholes who say they`re part "insert european nationality here"
 

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
97
0
0
Amatures all of you amatures (except GottaHurt),

1) Get a bowl of chipped ice (not cube ice)
2) Put some of the ice in your mouth and let it melt
3) Take 3 or 4 chips of ice and gently place them around the clit
4) Start licking the entire inner lip (if you've seen a pussy you'll know what i'm tlkinb about)
5) When she starts to moan a little move twords the top of the pussy and concentrate on the clit and surrounding area, do not, I repeat, DO NOT leave the clit or you'll have to start over.


You'll have her cumming in minutes and begging for cock.
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
Bigfoot said:
Amatures all of you amatures (except GottaHurt),

1) Get a bowl of chipped ice (not cube ice)
2) Put some of the ice in your mouth and let it melt
3) Take 3 or 4 chips of ice and gently place them around the clit
4) Start licking the entire inner lip (if you've seen a pussy you'll know what i'm tlkinb about)
5) When she starts to moan a little move twords the top of the pussy and concentrate on the clit and surrounding area, do not, I repeat, DO NOT leave the clit or you'll have to start over.


You'll have her cumming in minutes and begging for cock.
Hmmm, I'll have to try that sometime.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.