WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

girls girls girls............

Lost n Confused

Lost and Confused
So theres this girl that i like rite and she tells me that she really likes me but she dont know if she wants to go out with me????? At that point i was pretty confused but stayed normal for the time being...... so few days later we hang out watch a movie gettin all close to each other and had a good time pretty much.... then the next 2 days she pretty much just flat out ignores me and im like :confused: :confused: yeah you get the point... So i ask her whats the deal the other day and she tells me that she dont want to hurt me and im like :confused: :confused: once again...... so later on i talk to one of her friends and find out that she likes me but she also likes this other guy wich makes me :mad: :mad: ....... so we hang out again last night have some more fun then the next second shes gone and im the most confused person in the world......

its amazing what one person can do to you

Lost n Confused said:
So theres this girl that i like rite and she tells me that she really likes me but she dont know if she wants to go out with me????? At that point i was pretty confused but stayed normal for the time being...... so few days later we hang out watch a movie gettin all close to each other and had a good time pretty much.... then the next 2 days she pretty much just flat out ignores me and im like :confused: :confused: yeah you get the point... So i ask her whats the deal the other day and she tells me that she dont want to hurt me and im like :confused: :confused: once again...... so later on i talk to one of her friends and find out that she likes me but she also likes this other guy wich makes me :mad: :mad: ....... so we hang out again last night have some more fun then the next second shes gone and im the most confused person in the world......

its amazing what one person can do to you
girls like that, you never end up with, you think youve got the fuckers wrapped around your finger, then they completely ignore you and hate you (same happened to me last summer) but hey its defintaly worth it if shes with you but after too long you realize it isnt worth it

just hang nearby without putting pressure on her till she figures it out... there's not a whole lot you can do to influence it besides being there

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
and.suckmyballs said:
girls like that, you never end up with, you think youve got the fuckers wrapped around your finger, then they completely ignore you and hate you (same happened to me last summer) but hey its defintaly worth it if shes with you but after too long you realize it isnt worth it
lol it's just the opposite, girls like that have you wrapped around there little finger and they know it.

gumerculesjust said:
hang nearby without putting pressure on her till she figures it out... there's not a whole lot you can do to influence it besides being there
absolutely not!! be aloof act like you dont give a fuck. girls play games. take it from me, i know!!!

gumercules said:
hm, well my way worked for me
wots that take her to the cinema then say ur goin to the bog then nerve gas every fucker in the pictures including the bitch whos fuckin with ur head...get them before they get you i say :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
TickedNick said:
wots that take her to the cinema then say ur goin to the bog then nerve gas every fucker in the pictures including the bitch whos fuckin with ur head...get them before they get you i say :mfinger: QUOTE]
You could do that...... or just go fuck around with some other girl... then tell her... she'll get mad jelous and want to please you in EVERYWAY to get u! when girls are jelous... they will do anything to get a guy.... and if she doesnt get jelous... then u just found urself a "Fuck Buddy" which are really nice to have... nothing serious... but a hell of a good time! :)
u can give :mfinger: :mfinger: and not have a serious relationship...... ahh the beauty of it all! :p

Ctoit

Tenderony
Yea.........she PLAYING you. You have become a thing of conveinence.......how's that feel? If she's Playing you now...........why oh why would you try to get in deeper........not feeling quite fucked enough?
Learn it now.........do yourself a favor and move on

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Da$uper$tar said:
TickedNick said:
wots that take her to the cinema then say ur goin to the bog then nerve gas every fucker in the pictures including the bitch whos fuckin with ur head...get them before they get you i say :mfinger: QUOTE]
You could do that...... or just go fuck around with some other girl... then tell her... she'll get mad jelous and want to please you in EVERYWAY to get u! when girls are jelous... they will do anything to get a guy.... and if she doesnt get jelous... then u just found urself a "Fuck Buddy" which are really nice to have... nothing serious... but a hell of a good time! :)
u can give and not have a serious relationship...... ahh the beauty of it all!

hmmmmm..... speaking from experience there missy?

or are you just sick off the whole relationship thing? I know i am......... :p

silly girly! ;)
much love

icka said:
lol it's just the opposite, girls like that have you wrapped around there little finger and they know it.

absolutely not!! be aloof act like you dont give a fuck. girls play games. take it from me, i know!!!
oh man i know the game ha, i play mindgames just as good as they do and it usually drives them nuts that they cant control you-

but for the original poster, she may be ignoring you after every time you get up close because she wants you to try more on her, but when you dont she either thinks your a chickenshit or you dont want it like she does, or she thinks ur playin with her, and with some girls that turns them off; so your just going to have to learn to read them better. if she makes alot of eye contact with you when u get in close, other body lang. etc id say go for it, its not like its a crime to make a pass like that

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yea woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

da sweet

the french suck :mfinger:

---------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword:

tharuz

Bringer of Order
the bitch doesn`t kow what she wants, that always happens, get another one, that`ll ither 1 get you a gf, or 2 make her jealous(if you`re good looking), but leave her to the other guy

it sucks major shit

and.suckmyballs said:

That is when you say "Fuck it" about her, BUT STILL BE FRIENDS, and move on dude. Remember, he who cares the least wins. :thumbsup: if you are not nice to her then... :gun: :(

a whole other story

when a woman does this or a guy even it means what she says, confused, or she is trying to keep her options open. or in my case she is trying to have fun time with him and wants you to be the one she can confide in.

sucks i know :sword:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Holy shit... this thread was started in April... not to mention the fact that the author only posted once! :thumbsdn: