WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girls Girls Girls

NINE225

The one, The only
:confused: Have any of you guys had a girlfriend who is so fucking annoying that she is consistently calling every hour almost just to talk. I've tried shutting my phone off but some how i have an assload of messages, write back and tell me what you did and if it worked.

hmmmm

I'm not a guy but....try giving her something else to do with her mouth other than talk....always worked with my ex-girlfriends.

otherwise..my only suggestion is to hit her over the head with a brick so you can get some peace and quiet for a while.

yeah....

dump her? yeah that could work but then you loose the option of finding more uses for her mouth lol.

Name's Rose...yippidy doo dah.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
NINE225 said:
Maybe i should just dump her... whats your name?
;)
WHY did you PM me asking me to come to this post and reply, when I'm not even interested in the whole relationship between you and some girl? I thought this might've been for something else... But it's just attention whoring. Bad NINE, BAD!

Fugly

Tenderony
Your obviously about 14 years old. Thats what girls do until your it about 18 and then you only have to talk to them once a day.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tell her that you need some time alone, that you have things to do and shit, and tell her when you get some free time, that you'll call her.

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

Heh, when I was 14 I called my girlfriends once a night and we talked for a while..... But, now im single :( and I have nobody to talk to :(... well, besides my insane friends...............

NINE225

The one, The only
Ok

First of all im not 14, you wouldn't even begin to understand how fucking insane she is. im scared to dump her because she might try to kill me or something. if only you fuckers were in my shoes (i envy you single fucks).

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i just left a 3 year relationship yesterday. it was devastating, so threw back a million shots of 101, gin, rum, and jager. i woke up an hour ago in some girls bed. i guess thats one way to drown your sorrows. Dunno if your old enough for this though.