WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girls is differnt than boyz (Tail end of question???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
1) She has a kid, therefor she has been pregnant once.

CuddleMuffin said:
2) When a girl has been pregnant once, its alot easier for them to again.
i'd like to see a fact to back this statement up. there are snake oil and prayers that will cure that anyways.

Fugly

Tenderony
CuddleMuffin said:
Dude, I would not go for that. I know you think she is really hot and all, but fucking her will be one big mistake.
Reasons:
1) She has a kid, therefor she has been pregnant once.
2) When a girl has been pregnant once, its alot easier for them to again.
3) Depending on her age, if you fucked her and somehow she gets pregnant again, Your fucked!

You should really back off this one.
You need to go back to Sex Ed...what are you like 14 listening to your giggling locker room stories?

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
uh, lets see I heard this from a doctor, oh and yes it is a fact
simply saying something is a fact doesn't make it a fact. facts can be proven by more than just hearsay. can you prove this? google wasn't able to verify this "fact" neither was webmd.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Fugly said:
You need to go back to Sex Ed...what are you like 14 listening to your giggling locker room stories?
Uh, no I am 20 and yes I have been pregnant before but lost it, so you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP because you are a guy and you don't know nothing about a womans fucntions!

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
you are a guy and you don't know nothing about a womans fucntions!
neither do you, obviously. i wasn't aware that males couldn't posess knowledge about the opposite sex.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
well your doctor is a moron, that's not how things happen in the "real world".

if it's a fact prove it. www.google.com , now get to it;)

p.s. hearsay is rarely factual.
No your a Fucking Moron because you a guy, who know nothing about a womans functions.

No offence to other guys out there

Alright now kids. Be nice or I'll take away your tv privileges for the next week. That means no more H-B-O after hours.

Parenting 101

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
No your a Fucking Moron because you a guy, who know nothing about a womans functions.
that statement alone shows your level of intellect. gender has no bearing on ability to learn factual information about a given gender.(yes, oddly enough even the opposite gender)

edit: nm, there was more, but my post will only fall on ignorant eyes.

Lol, you guys need to calm down.
Move it on over to Bait and Tackle or something....

Fugly

Tenderony
How exactly dos a womens physiology change to make her MORE likely to get pregnant. Does she ovulate more? Maybe her eggs last longer? Or magical pregnancy leprechans help shuttle the litle sperms in.
P.S. If your "doctor" is touching you in your bathing suit places you should probably tell a grown up.

Jung

???
Premium
WTF?? my post wasn't meant to be a seperate thread. just fyi, a mod did that.(i wasn't trying to be spiteful)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Lol, you guys need to calm down.
Move it on over to Bait and Tackle or something....
Havok, thanks for watching the kids while I was at work. Were they good?

Oh I see they got into some mischief.

You kids, (Tapping my FOOT) when we geht home I'm gonna split the thread and send the flames to bait & Tackle.

You just wait till Jason gehts home. He's gonna tan your hide.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fugly said:
How exactly dos a womens physiology change to make her MORE likely to get pregnant. Does she ovulate more? Maybe her eggs last longer? Or magical pregnancy leprechans help shuttle the litle sperms in.
P.S. If your "doctor" is touching you in your bathing suit places you should probably tell a grown up.
FIELD NOTICE# wtf-127.098
Leprechan sperm is green. It looks like a "McShake" often provided by McDonald's resturaunt around St.Patrick's day.

That is all.

MaxPower said:
Havok, thanks for watching the kids while I was at work. Were they good?

Oh I see they got into some mischief.

You kids, (Tapping my FOOT) when we geht home I'm gonna split the thread and send the flames to bait & Tackle.

You just wait till Jason gehts home. He's gonna tan your hide.

I don't mind babysitting.

Oh by the way, I raided the fridge (it's empty)
I found your stash (smoked it all)

Now can you pay me?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Fuck, that shit was mine. I was gonna sell that, and now you smoked it? That's coming out of your pay Mr.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
CuddleMuffin said:
Uh, no I am 20 and yes I have been pregnant before but lost it, so you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP because you are a guy and you don't know nothing about a womans fucntions!

Well I know that if you are 20 and had been pregnant before, then you need to learn about birth control. I don't understand why people just cannot seem to understand that having kids at a young age ruins lives. And I am sure that this doctor knew that you had been pregnant before and told you that its easier for you to get pregnant now, only to make sure you use BC in order not to fuck your life up with a child.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skorch said:
Fuck, that shit was mine. I was gonna sell that, and now you smoked it? That's coming out of your pay Mr.
We have our revenge. The frige was empty before he smoked it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Taste like victory. (or was that napalm, and smells like?) W/E

Status
Not open for further replies.