WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girls Live! Live Girls! Girls! Girls! Girls!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey fuckers,

Due to a very last minute great offer from an alternate hosting company we decided to move our server with little notice. Unfortunately, a job that could have taken as little as 5-8 hours took almost 3 days due to being tossed into nameserver/registrar/host dns limbo...

This has since been fixed (we hope). We apologize for the horrible delays it caused and we'll try to make it up to you with another contest. ;) In the meantime, hopefully things will begin returning back to normal. There may be a few glitches here and there due to the brand new server configuration we did from scratch but hopefully we won't hit anything major.

Jason said:
Hey fuckers,

Due to a very last minute great offer from an alternate hosting company we decided to move our server with little notice. Unfortunately, a job that could have taken as little as 5-8 hours took almost 3 days due to being tossed into nameserver/registrar/host dns limbo...

This has since been fixed (we hope). We apologize for the horrible delays it caused and we'll try to make it up to you with another contest. ;) In the meantime, hopefully things will begin returning back to normal. There may be a few glitches here and there due to the brand new server configuration we did from scratch but hopefully we won't hit anything major.

Cool.

We trust you Jason.

If not, we cut off your balls.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Fuck!! Way to go Jason. Over the last few days,you've made me realize how little of a life I have. Not able to log onto this web site has caused me to do unspeakable things. Like: Do things that normal people do,interact with humans that don't converse to you in "dickspeak","OMG","U suk",or "WTF?!". I was so freaked out hearing people speaking with whole words,that I ended up roaming aroung town taking swings at stangers,screaming;WTF! WTF!

Whatever the cost,please don't put me thru this again.
For fucks sake AND the love of God.

Fucker.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
just... a note... everything doesn't work for me. the forums wont mark posts as read and i still get the "WTF is undergoing an emergency server move" and something about Alien Soup...

posted on Wednesday, January 12th at 6:05 PM. The forum is screwing up times and days too.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Try clearing your DNS and Web Browser caches. The only way you're getting this is if you're using old/stale information. If using a windows machine, you can clear your DNS cache by performing the following: at a dos prompt, type in the text between the quotes and hit return "ipconfig /flushdns".

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:
Fuck!! Way to go Jason. Over the last few days,you've made me realize how little of a life I have. Not able to log onto this web site has caused me to do unspeakable things. Like: Do things that normal people do,interact with humans that don't converse to you in "dickspeak","OMG","U suk",or "WTF?!". I was so freaked out hearing people speaking with whole words,that I ended up roaming aroung town taking swings at stangers,screaming;WTF! WTF!

Whatever the cost,please don't put me thru this again.
For fucks sake AND the love of God.

Fucker.
you and me both brotha

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, on the same page, I went out on the streets yelling "Bullshit, bullshit!!!!!"