WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girls vs. Friends

Jugular

volatile
Ok theres this one small class in my school. It's, in my opinion, one of the worst classes. It's a mix of two different grades so I only hang out with half of the class. This means I might hang out with: 2 skater/ska kids, 1 political punk kid, one stupid kid, 2 mildly hot girls, 2 nerdy girls, one boring kid, and one kid who I don't give a crap about.

It is a bad class and at that exact period, me and my friends are split up into different classes. So basically its me, the stupid kid, the political kid, and sometimes the 2 normal girls. So I came a little bit late to class and there were 2 choices of seats. 1 next to stupid kid, one next to normal girl. I chose the normal girl so the stupid kid slides his chair up and sits next to me. So the row goes: 2 girls, then me, then stupid kid at an awkward postion.

Now the stupid kid is stupid, he never gets his work done, and he is a troublemaker. But he is a fun to be around, so I don't mind him. Well, at the end of the class, he yelled "YES! CLASS IS OVERRR!" Then he runs out. Then as I'm leaving the 2 girls approach me saying, "Why do you hang out with [Chris]?" "Ya seriously! Why do you hang out with him??"
So I just told them the truth and said, "Well, he can be a bitch at times, but he is fun to be around." Then they say "Yeah but, hes a nerd!" So I'm like "OK then, none of my other friends are in this class, what do you want from me?"
Then one was like "Whatever!" and walks out.

So I pretty much am forced, in that class, to choose between having fun, or girls. :thumbsdn:

Keep in mind, that he does not have a bad influence on me, he is just giving me a bad name. I still get all my work done and am not a troublemaker. :thumbsup:

CVN70

That's CPT. Forge to you!
There will always be more girls, for right now, have some fun foolin' around with that kid.

Jugular

volatile
CVN70 said:
There will always be more girls, for right now, have some fun foolin' around with that kid.
Naw I think I'll just hang out with the kid.

Pfft. Girls like that aren't worth your time anyway.
See, thats what I was thinking. Both a little slutty too...

CVN70

St.Anger said:
Naw I think I'll just hang out with the kid.
get your head out of the gutter.
jesus kids these days cant think of anything else

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You have plenty of time to get girls later on, you may aswell have fun in this crappy class you're in, and enjoy it.

Jugular

volatile
CVN70 said:
get your head out of the gutter.
jesus kids these days cant think of anything else
Sorry, couldn't help myself :banghead:

GamerGuy87

I am sexy...Oh yea...
Bros over Hoes....Unless the Hoes wanna sex you up(....I will never say that again).

Have fun, screw the girls.... high school relationships usually dont last long anyways..

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
The girls sound ditzy and snobby and if the stupid kid is fun and not annoying to a certain extent, then stick with him. What happened to political punk kid?

Jugular

volatile
DizzyOwnzj00 said:
Have fun, screw the girls.... high school relationships usually dont last long anyways..
I'm sorry CVN70 but this post contradicts itself.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
So wait... Political Punk as in Anarchy! Fuck the government! Anti-flag rulz! W00t! YOu're going to die for your govenment because a song says so! ... or Political Punk as in Debate-type, interested in history, law, and social sciences... Everyone knows his political status etc...

Ehh - The girls probably aren't even into you. Are the nerdy girls hot? Are the ska kids emo?

Just hang out with Chris.

Jugular

volatile
Boycott said:
So wait... Political Punk as in Anarchy! Fuck the government! Anti-flag rulz! W00t! YOu're going to die for your govenment because a song says so! ... or Political Punk as in Debate-type, interested in history, law, and social sciences... Everyone knows his political status etc...

Ehh - The girls probably aren't even into you. Are the nerdy girls hot? Are the ska kids emo?

Just hang out with Chris.

Political kid- both
Nerdy girls- not hot. nerdy.
Ska kids- not emo. pretty cool kids actually. one wears extremely tight pants tho. :\
Normal girls- undecided. But if they weren't, then they wouldnt be worried about me hanging with Chris. Maybe.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Just sex up the nerdy girls, and hang out with the punk kids, and sometimes sean. That will leave the normal girls jealous because... "Why didn't i get some awesome sex? n those nerdy girls did" then they'll want sex and you win.

There you go. Perfect solution.

CVN70

Boycott said:
Just sex up the nerdy girls, and hang out with the punk kids, and sometimes sean. That will leave the normal girls jealous because... "Why didn't i get some awesome sex? n those nerdy girls did" then they'll want sex and you win.

There you go. Perfect solution.

Either that or he'll become one of the schools biggest assclowns because he sexed up some nerds.

Base

it's a motherfucker
If you like being friends with this guy then be friends. I persoanlly didn't really care what other people thought of me at school. I just hung out with my friends, the people i liked. Yeah, i just didn't care what other people thought. Maybe you could do the same?:confused:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I hate to come from this angle... but....

Sex the girls up, lose the guy. I don't know one guy from school, I didn't even 5 years after high school. I don't know more than 1 person who has any friends left from high school. But we all remember the good times with the ladies we had then. Something to think about. Plus you already said you just hang with him because you've got nothing else to do, well you do, scoring with the hordes of babes at high school, you wont have the oppurtunity again... EVER. You can get more guy friends later.

Edit: Let me add this. You will never again have such a plentiful variety of ladies who will have commitment free sex with you, use a condom. After school, even in college somewhat, it's all about commitment, money, blah blah blah. In high school, you can have sex just to have sex. Use it or lose it, and regret forever. Words of Wisdom.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Keep your eyes upon the prize the girls yes. And impress them by the beating the living shit out of the stupid kid.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I say, hang out with the people who are trustworthy and honest. Being "Nerdy" or a "hot girl" makes no difference here. Choosing only what makes you seem popular, or what gets you the girl, might bite you in the ass in the end.

Thanks for the advice, people.

CVN70 said:
Either that or he'll become one of the schools biggest assclowns because he sexed up some nerds.
He does have point there, Boycott.