WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girls, what to do???

The Xephon

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sup, I'm fucking confused at the mo. I've just been in a relationship and recently I broke up with my girlfriend, it was the long distance thing. To be honest, i still love her and she still likes me. I would like to try and see if things could be sorted out when we both get back for Xmas. However, there is this other girl who I met on friday night and I am soooo attracted to her, I've met other girls, but holy shit i'm just thinking about her all the time now and I'm pretty sure she was kinda into me. I would like to see what could happen. I didn't give her my number cuase I wasn't sure what to do. I still love my ex and i want to see what could happen, but I also want to see what could happen with this other girl. FUCK!!! Advise...:confused:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Moved to Insigificant others.

I think you should try the new girl, and see what happens. :)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Yeah, the new girl. Actually if you keep your relationship with the old girl open and mutually non-exclusive, you can have both.

Try the new girl. Not to seem cliche, but if you and the other girl are meant to be together, this relationship won't work and you two will still have feelings for each other and work out in the end.

CherylAnn

~Naughty Girl~
tiger_86 said:
Try the new girl. Not to seem cliche, but if you and the other girl are meant to be together, this relationship won't work and you two will still have feelings for each other and work out in the end.
:thumbsup:

bockscar

failamanjaro
Go for the new girl. You have been with your ex and know what its like. At the very least if you go with the new girl, you could learn something about what it could be like with someone else. It does not sound like your ex knows what she wants either, and if she does it will take her a while before she admits it. Sometimes its better to act on impulse rather than revert back to old habits. Find this new girl, you never know what could happen and that is what makes it so bad-ass. Good luck! :thumbsup:

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
The Xephon said:
Sup, I'm fucking confused at the mo. I've just been in a relationship and recently I broke up with my girlfriend, it was the long distance thing. To be honest, i still love her and she still likes me. I would like to try and see if things could be sorted out when we both get back for Xmas. However, there is this other girl who I met on friday night and I am soooo attracted to her, I've met other girls, but holy shit i'm just thinking about her all the time now and I'm pretty sure she was kinda into me. I would like to see what could happen. I didn't give her my number cuase I wasn't sure what to do. I still love my ex and i want to see what could happen, but I also want to see what could happen with this other girl. FUCK!!! Advise...:confused:
Your on the re - bound from you ex , how can you reasonable expect to have anything with this girl with you ex in your head...give it time...then call this girl or risk hurting her. :happysad:

</rant>

Tenderony
I recently spit up with my gf after 5 years, was mutual and still good mates etc but I still think of her loads.

I met a girl I like also, but all im doing is chilling with and getting to know her. I suggest you do the same. Go out, have fun and enjoy yourself.

Being single has its advantages.

:>

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
lady victoria said:
Your on the re - bound from you ex , how can you reasonable expect to have anything with this girl with you ex in your head...give it time...then call this girl or risk hurting her. :happysad:
As long as he's open with her he won't be hurting her. Remember it takes two to tango. If both he and she agrees it's a casual thing and they both stick to their word on it, there shouldn't be any problems.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
why ask the girls? they will only overcomplicate the issue by thinking emotively..
this thread should've been titled "guys, should i have two girlfriends?"

then we would all think with our penises and reach a very prompt consensus.