Girls who chew: sexy?

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
My sister chews tobacco because her husband does and he thinks that it is really really sexy. I chew on occasion but i wouldn't say it's a full on habit. But when i go to cowboy hangout type things i notice that most guys think it's really hot when a girl chews. But a lot of guys hate it too. So, chewing vs smoking- which is sexier? (- altho neither are exactly sexy). Would you rather date someone who chews or someone that smokes?

Fugly

Tenderony
I chew like crazy (bring on the mouth cancer) but chicks who do it are just nasty. Thats some serious redneck shit right there.

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
I chew when I go camping... and that's about it. I think that the guys like girls who chew like them because the girl doesn't give a shit that they chew.
what's funny is that my sister is a dental hygenist and her husband is a dental assistant and they both chew lol.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think is not sexy for a girl to smoke or chew... the smoking just make you stink, and I dunno about the chewing but it must be nasty seeing a girl spit that shit out... really is nasty seeing anyone spit some brownish looking shit out of their mouth.

Jung

???
Premium
durtytoothbrush said:
My sister chews tobacco because her husband does and he thinks that it is really really sexy. I chew on occasion but i wouldn't say it's a full on habit. But when i go to cowboy hangout type things i notice that most guys think it's really hot when a girl chews. But a lot of guys hate it too. So, chewing vs smoking- which is sexier? (- altho neither are exactly sexy). Would you rather date someone who chews or someone that smokes?
you're from tennessee right?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Concur. That is so gross; worse than smoking, and I hate girls that smoke [which is almost all the girls around here; so cool :rolleyes: ]

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
You know you're a redneck when you and your girlfriend/wife/horse both chew tobacco and think that it is sexy. :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
durtytoothbrush said:
*bango plays softly* I think smoking and chewing is gross and a #1 turn off. If a guy were to ask me out and he was a chewer I'd say hell no. I'd think twice about dating a smoker. Spitting is sick and when that glob of sick dark brown goo goes flying from the corner of someone's mouth I have to excuse myself and run for the nearest bathroom. :sick: And as far as smoking goes, I can't really handle the smoke, so I try to stay away from smokers. Bottom line, niether is sexy in ANY way. EVER!

Last edited by a moderator:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
durtytoothbrush said:
i recon its both discusting, ive turned down girls when i found out they smoke

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hmm yep i def. think that its just wrong when girls chew. i dont like when they smoke either. just not my thing. Kinda makes me sick.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
I think Unforgiven pretty much summed it all up.... :thumbsup:

If you think that a woman who chews is sexy then your probably spending more time fucking the sheep and other livestock than you are fucking her!... :thumbsup:

mmmmmm....nothin like some missing teeth and black speckel gums....wait this is turning into a waffle house thread now...lol

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Clutchtwice said:
I think Unforgiven pretty much summed it all up.... :thumbsup:

If you think that a woman who chews is sexy then your probably spending more time fucking the sheep and other livestock than you are fucking her!... :thumbsup:

mmmmmm....nothin like some missing teeth and black speckel gums....wait this is turning into a waffle house thread now...lol

haha gotta love stereotypes! :D

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Hey,

If your refering to the toothless queens who work the waffle house there hasnt been a time I have been there when the waitress doesen't whistle while she asks what I want.... :thumbsup:

lmao