WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girls who chew: sexy?

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
My sister chews tobacco because her husband does and he thinks that it is really really sexy. I chew on occasion but i wouldn't say it's a full on habit. But when i go to cowboy hangout type things i notice that most guys think it's really hot when a girl chews. But a lot of guys hate it too. So, chewing vs smoking- which is sexier? (- altho neither are exactly sexy). Would you rather date someone who chews or someone that smokes?

Fugly

Tenderony
I chew like crazy (bring on the mouth cancer) but chicks who do it are just nasty. Thats some serious redneck shit right there.

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
I chew when I go camping... and that's about it. I think that the guys like girls who chew like them because the girl doesn't give a shit that they chew.
what's funny is that my sister is a dental hygenist and her husband is a dental assistant and they both chew lol.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think is not sexy for a girl to smoke or chew... the smoking just make you stink, and I dunno about the chewing but it must be nasty seeing a girl spit that shit out... really is nasty seeing anyone spit some brownish looking shit out of their mouth.

Jung

???
Premium
durtytoothbrush said:
My sister chews tobacco because her husband does and he thinks that it is really really sexy. I chew on occasion but i wouldn't say it's a full on habit. But when i go to cowboy hangout type things i notice that most guys think it's really hot when a girl chews. But a lot of guys hate it too. So, chewing vs smoking- which is sexier? (- altho neither are exactly sexy). Would you rather date someone who chews or someone that smokes?
you're from tennessee right?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ew.. Thats not sexy thats gross.. I did chew twice and learned it sucks..

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Concur. That is so gross; worse than smoking, and I hate girls that smoke [which is almost all the girls around here; so cool :rolleyes: ]

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
You know you're a redneck when you and your girlfriend/wife/horse both chew tobacco and think that it is sexy. :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
durtytoothbrush said:
*bango plays softly* I think smoking and chewing is gross and a #1 turn off. If a guy were to ask me out and he was a chewer I'd say hell no. I'd think twice about dating a smoker. Spitting is sick and when that glob of sick dark brown goo goes flying from the corner of someone's mouth I have to excuse myself and run for the nearest bathroom. :sick: And as far as smoking goes, I can't really handle the smoke, so I try to stay away from smokers. Bottom line, niether is sexy in ANY way. EVER!

Last edited by a moderator:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
durtytoothbrush said:
i recon its both discusting, ive turned down girls when i found out they smoke

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hmm yep i def. think that its just wrong when girls chew. i dont like when they smoke either. just not my thing. Kinda makes me sick.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
I think Unforgiven pretty much summed it all up.... :thumbsup:

If you think that a woman who chews is sexy then your probably spending more time fucking the sheep and other livestock than you are fucking her!... :thumbsup:

mmmmmm....nothin like some missing teeth and black speckel gums....wait this is turning into a waffle house thread now...lol

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Clutchtwice said:
I think Unforgiven pretty much summed it all up.... :thumbsup:

If you think that a woman who chews is sexy then your probably spending more time fucking the sheep and other livestock than you are fucking her!... :thumbsup:

mmmmmm....nothin like some missing teeth and black speckel gums....wait this is turning into a waffle house thread now...lol
haha gotta love stereotypes! :D

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Hey,

If your refering to the toothless queens who work the waffle house there hasnt been a time I have been there when the waitress doesen't whistle while she asks what I want.... :thumbsup:

lmao