WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Girls.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Title should say it all.
summary of personal girl issues :
Went out with a girl - Amanda for 1 year or so..
Dumped her - Watched as she begged me to take her back
started going out with this other girl-Emily ... significantly smarter but a year younger than previously mentioned girl - No matter, the innocence is attractive
Hung out with Emily for like 3 weeks, got no where but i was happy. With Amanda it was sexsexsex...
Ehh, right now all I can say is "What the hell is wrong with me" and why am I back with Amanda?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Explain?
I really feel like shit because of this whole thing and I have to hide the fact that I feel like shit. It really isn't the greatest of situations.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
You are a man. Man want's pussy. You lost pussy. Now, you have pussy.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Ehh... must be psychological. Personally I could care less how much sex I get lol

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Rofl, I could care less though... I personally could care less how much I got from a girl... Not saying i'm a homo or anything, possibly looking for some insight if anyone's been in this same situation.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Maybe you missed feeling comfortable, knowing what would and wouldn't piss her off. You proably understood how parts brain of her worked more than your new flame. OR you could just want some Poontang.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Heh,

I'll make it more confusing ...
I felt like I wanted Amanda but lost the spark right before I started going out with Emily.
Then I felt like I wanted Amanda back again so I left Emily and went back out with Amanda.
I feel so awful! but a laughable awful...

Ehh, doesn't matter much right now, school is priority I spose

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Boycott said:
Ehh, doesn't matter much right now, school is priority I spose
Good call man. Besides, you'll feel like this a buncha times as you get older.

The monkey is right.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
wow, i've already gotten the best advice i've ever gotten off of wtf.com rofl...

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
I suggest you dump Amanda and look for something better if that is truely how you feel about this shit. It might of been fun while it lasted but can you seriously say that your current relationship will be going anywhere soon?

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
FuckFace said:
Have a three some with both of them and then dumb both! :thumbsup:
Haha, yes I agree they woud have to be pretty dumb to do that.

Now stop fantaizing about it you perv....>_<

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
Being with a girl who doesnt like sex makes you think you dont like sex, but your body never forgets its true loyalties, your back with amanda because you LOVE sex, you love it long time.

Olethros

Slayer of Tea-Sharks
Twatbat said:
Being with a girl who doesnt like sex makes you think you dont like sex, but your body never forgets its true loyalties, your back with amanda because you LOVE sex, you love it long time.

there's this, and probably more. you were happy with the newer chick, yeah?even sans sex? ever get uneasy about things while you were with her? small instance, and not enough information to get it sure, but a fear of happiness is pretty common. you were afraid of something happening because you were happy, or because you were afraid of it going bad with emily.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
brainwashmonkey said:
You are a man. Man want's pussy. You lost pussy. Now, you have pussy.
the philosophy of man

Perhaps you were afraid of *bruising* Emily's innocence? Regardless of chronological age, if Emily was less mature than amanda, perhaps you were uncomfortable with the possibility that you might disappoint her idealistic sensibilities?

Miserable now, cuz if as you say amanda is all sex, all the time, that is all she wants and all she cares about, doesn't want to have meaningful conversations unless they are about sex - then traditionally something is not quite right with her, either she had a bad experience, has something to prove to herself, poor self esteem, chemical imbalance, something is usually not kosher.

I am not saying she is a bad person or not worthwhile or any of that other negative static.... Just be careful. Not happy with her? You didn't sign a contract or exchange rings or anything, right? Then you don't have to be with her. And sure it will probably suck at first,(as above mentioned, you should probably get used to that) but the freedom can be dizzying.

Good Luck, Dude!

na i have to agree with the boyz, no matter what your brain is telling you, your dick still leads the way. you leave smarter more interesting girl to go back to slightly dumber girl cause wether or not you out right know it, she won you with her puddy poo :rolleyes:

Or Boycott enjoys punishing himself as the main entree, with a side of nookie for variety. Cuz, dude, Admit it or not ya DO care, to whatever varying degree.

You seem like the tortured artist type. :punk:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: