WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

give me your best shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
150
0
0
#1
Bait & Tackle ? Flame room ?

what is it ? sounds gay !

is somebody gonna beat up on me ?

give me your best shot !
 
5,711
1,107
257
#3
Congrats! You have officially proved yourself a n00b! Would you like some cock now?

Oh yeah, you say this forum sounds gay, yet you post in it? Does that mean...that you're gay? Hmm....silly goose.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#4
I dont even think your worth it......and thats pretty sad if im not bothered
 

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
388
38
117
#5
Awaken said:
Congrats! You have officially proved yourself a n00b! Would you like some cock now?

Oh yeah, you say this forum sounds gay, yet you post in it? Does that mean...that you're gay? Hmm....silly goose.
He's just trying to hide it :p :p
 
150
0
0
#8
I agree it was lame, I didnt put any thought into it....I just wanted to see what would crawl out of the woodwork. Im still trying to figure out what you people are ? Ill let you know when I find out.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#9
concepts said:
I agree it was lame, I didnt put any thought into it....I just wanted to see what would crawl out of the woodwork. Im still trying to figure out what you people are ? Ill let you know when I find out.
You must understand. A flame has to be spontaneous. You can lead a dog to your leg, but you can't make him hump.
I'm a firm believer in "Nothing's impossible", however I'm yet to see one of these "Flame me" threads pan out to anyhing other than a fizzled waste of database tables.

Nice try though. You get a B+ for participation.
 
150
0
0
#10
Well thank you for your words of encouragement and even I think a B+ is generous however I must take issue with you cant make a dog hump, thats nonsense ! Of course you can, with diligence, patience and a little cajoling and persuasive titillating any common hosehold poodle can be coaxed into acts of amorous behavior.
 

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
41
0
0
#11
u should consider not sucking

u sound gay
why did u post here?
everyone hates you
i would beat up on you but im still tired from fucking your mom last night, she can take a lot,in the ass
 
150
0
0
#12
LEAVEMEALONE said:
u sound gay
why did u post here?
everyone hates you
i would beat up on you but im still tired from fucking your mom last night, she can take a lot,in the ass

Ok this is about what I expected from you. I knew you wouldnt let me down.

I posted here because I have things to say.

No one really hates me..you just said that. Lets be realistic, Hate is a very intense emotion that requires nurturing and development over time usually compounded through acts of a harming nature. I only joined yesterday.

You didnt fuck my mother....my mother died 3 yrs. ago so that is something else you just made up in a feeble attempt to push my buttons. You cant push my buttons. I say that because Im in control of myself and I cant think of anything you could say that I would let change that.
Is that your best shot or do you have reserves readily aimed at me ?
 

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
41
0
0
#15
and then.....

where do you get these "buttons"? where do you put them? what do they look like? do they cost a lot? what happens if you push them? will you explode?
 
150
0
0
#16
Did you know that because of your obvious young age your frontal lobe hasnt fully developed ? Your in that awkward stage of not being physiologically speaking being able to apply sound decision making processes and eventually (with a little luck) your brain will develop and youll grow out of your immature phase and perhaps move on to a healthy and productive life. However at this time I would suggest you just say whatever falls out of your mouth as no one really has high expectations for you at this time anyway. So its kind of a "hey he doesnt know any better" free ride for you right now. Enjoy your under-developed brain while you can. ;)
 

Bibas

That's Illogical.
275
0
0
#17
"LEAVE...", could you just fucking die, please ?
Your flames about "fucking one's mother in the ass" are so bloody standard, retarded and unoriginal, that you miserably fail as a fireman...
...and to that, you have shown how stupid you are, not knowing how to use a damn "quote" button.
Go, and get a brain at eBay.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#18
concepts said:
Well thank you for your words of encouragement and even I think a B+ is generous however I must take issue with you cant make a dog hump, thats nonsense ! Of course you can, with diligence, patience and a little cajoling and persuasive titillating any common hosehold poodle can be coaxed into acts of amorous behavior.
I stand corrected. You're obviously the (CFEE) Canine Femoral Erotica Expert around here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.