WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

give up on relationships?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
honestly im bout to give up on them.....every time i meet a nice girl she finds out about my past....if you are pretty new here and dont know about my past well here it goes.......i have a reputation of being a man whore.......i honestly lost count of how many girls i was with........well i lost count at 33 when i was 17......yes 33 i am not lying......now i am 21...and people know about my past....i went out with this one girl for 10 months(longest relationship.....before her it was a month or under) and i told her the truth she stayed with me but had trust issues....like i have trust issues with all girls....i think its cuz i've made so many girls cheat that in the back of my mind i think all girls are sluts....and the one i fall in love with will cheat on me...like what goes around comes around.....well me n her split cuz of some bullshit instigated by her mom...and now any potential girl i meet they find out about my past and instantly think that i will use them for sex....so my question is this....should i keep on tryin to have a relationship or keep on fucking around and die all alone like soo many girls told me?

Don’t give up. Eventually, you’ll find someone you feel comfortable being with enough to trust. Keep your head up. :thumbsup:

Fucking around is fun, but it won't be when you're older.

DIZNUTS

Taylor_Blade said:
Don’t give up. Eventually, you’ll find someone you feel comfortable being with enough to trust. Keep your head up. :thumbsup:

Fucking around is fun, but it won't be when you're older.
i know man...i realized that a long time ago...if i could give up all my sexual conquests and be with one girl and be happy i would do it any time....guys just dont understand that when you have a good girl keep her....no need 2 fuck around....look at me now? my rep is good among guys but i cant get past 2nd date when the girl finds out "oohhh that Vic" Vic is my name incase yall didn't know.....

DIZNUTS said:
i know man...i realized that a long time ago...if i could give up all my sexual conquests and be with one girl and be happy i would do it any time....guys just dont understand that when you have a good girl keep her....no need 2 fuck around....look at me now? my rep is good among guys but i cant get past 2nd date when the girl finds out "oohhh that Vic" Vic is my name incase yall didn't know.....
Don't let that shit get you down. You'll overcome your past, in time.
Just be patient. It may be hard now, but when you find someone, that loves you for who you are, and does not care who your were. Then, you'll be happier than ever before. Just remember giving up is the worst thing you can do. :thumbsup: You'll be fine. Good luck.

DIZNUTS

Taylor_Blade said:
Don't let that shit get you down. You'll overcome your past, in time.
Just be patient. It may be hard now, but when you find someone, that loves you for who you are, and not care who your were. Then, you'll be happier than ever before. Just remember giving up is the worst thing you can do. :thumbsup: You'll be fine. Good luck.
thanks dude....ill try....but ladies would you be with a guy who fucked around waaaaaaaay too much? honestly...if he changed.....and is a sweet guy(aww DIZNUTS) and knows how to treat a lady......would you give it a chance? and have trust?

Olethros

Slayer of Tea-Sharks
I'd suggest finding yourself a nice nymph girl, but you should definitely keep trying, don't worry about it, a lot of shit can happen hen you least expect it. hell, it happens all the time on movies, right?

odd i'm answering right after the above post, but oh well. i'd have to agree with the above. if a girl truely cares then its just a number, nothin more. they are abviously the wrong girls, maybe they got insecure after they hear your number, thinking they may not be good enough in bed :rolleyes:. also maybe when opening up on pasts with potential girls, wait a bit longer for your count to come out, by then she may be head over heals for you and your count won't matter. good luck, the right girl is out there, your young so don't get too impacient, take your time. ;)

DIZNUTS

Nymphchick said:
odd i'm answering right after the above post, but oh well. i'd have to agree with the above. if a girl truely cares then its just a number, nothin more. they are abviously the wrong girls, maybe they got insecure after they hear your number, thinking they may not be good enough in bed :rolleyes:. also maybe when opening up on pasts with potential girls, wait a bit longer for your count to come out, by then she may be head over heals for you and your count won't matter. good luck, the right girl is out there, your young so don't get too impacient, take your time. ;)
thats the thing..i DON'T tell them anything.....either their friends know me or some one they meet of the street.....its like any place i go in a 20 mile radius around my house i run into atleast one person i know......and they all have a tendency to bring it up....

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Dude, try a different approach..
meet a girl and be like "I find you attractive and everything, I'm not too comfortable with telling people my past, but here it goes..."

Just don't HIDE your past if thats a problem.

DIZNUTS

Boycott said:
Dude, try a different approach..
meet a girl and be like "I find you attractive and everything, I'm not too comfortable with telling people my past, but here it goes..."

Just don't HIDE your past if thats a problem.
i tried that before.......got smack for being a "playa" im like wtf.....

Boycott

Soul Doubt
If you are open about your past with everyone, then you'll find a person taht doesn't mind it without wasting months of your time... Or you could focus on other things such as a career / education :)

DIZNUTS

Boycott said:
If you are open about your past with everyone, then you'll find a person taht doesn't mind it without wasting months of your time... Or you could focus on other things such as a career / education :)
that i can get..steady relationship i can't :(

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymph already told you not to be so open... which I think you know but life works against you yes?

I wouldn't give up but maybe take a breather. Just enjoy life sans woman. If you meet an awsome chick don't try and date her. Just be a cool guy to hang out with. If she finds out about your past and yet you've not even tried move one with her it may serve to prove to her that you've changed.

If you don't make any moves it's hard for someone to call you a player... if she asks about it, be honest. Don't try to hide your past but you don't have to be the guy bringing it up either.

If she comes at you with "I heard you're a player" you can say "I was but not any more." If you haven't tried to play her, or pick her up, or date her or be anything but a nice guy all she has is what she's been told.

That and maybe it's time to pack up and start a new life someplace else. Get outside the 20 mile radius. It's hard to start over if you stay in the same place.

DIZNUTS

UberSkippy said:
Nymph already told you not to be so open... which I think you know but life works against you yes?

I wouldn't give up but maybe take a breather. Just enjoy life sans woman. If you meet an awsome chick don't try and date her. Just be a cool guy to hang out with. If she finds out about your past and yet you've not even tried move one with her it may serve to prove to her that you've changed.

If you don't make any moves it's hard for someone to call you a player... if she asks about it, be honest. Don't try to hide your past but you don't have to be the guy bringing it up either.

If she comes at you with "I heard you're a player" you can say "I was but not any more." If you haven't tried to play her, or pick her up, or date her or be anything but a nice guy all she has is what she's been told.

That and maybe it's time to pack up and start a new life someplace else. Get outside the 20 mile radius. It's hard to start over if you stay in the same place.
nice advise :thumbsup: but i try 2 stay within 20 miles cuz the clubs are 18 miles away..have no reason 2 drive any farther u know.....and i am cool to chill with....i have shitloads more female friends then male....but its just they always seem to know some 1 that knows about my past :(

gotamangetlost

Pierced and tattooed!
I see it as if a women cares for you it wont matter how many women you been with as long as your with her now right ya know ? I mean what Uberskippy wrote is probably true.. but what i want to know is if you are so worried about everyone not liking your past why do you tell people?

DIZNUTS

see i can mention my past easily to yall cuz i wont be dating any of you.....so it dont matter......you know what i mean?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
DIZNUTS said:
see i can mention my past easily to yall cuz i wont be dating any of you.....so it dont matter......you know what i mean?
Ahhhh man.... and I was hoping for a flower...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Oh, and what I meant about the 20 mile thing is MOVE. This is a big ass country... pick your shit up and move. Find a new place with new clubs where they won't know your past.

Just hang with the chick friends you've got... you never know but eventually one might figure out you're not actually an asshole.

I gave up on relationships on February 6, 2002. I decided on that date that after my fifth crush or so being a complete strike out, that all girls hated me, and I haven't seen anything since that's made me change my mind. I don't like admitting my feelings to a girl. I don't like the drama that surrounds it, and I don't need any more rejection. Basically what I have to say to you is be glad you've had some fun in the process. Here I am turning 18 today and I've never even kissed a girl before. I am destined to be a lonely piece of shit forever.

Some other people were saying things about packing up and moving, and I say that's not such a bad idea. Your answers may be on the open road.

kitty

Hoodrat
loves unfair

lifes gay, guys allways say that they love you, and in fact they dont, there worth shit, i h8 them, and i dont really want a boyfriend, (and no im not a lesbion) just off boyz at the moment... :rolleyes: