WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Headlines Globalization in the New Century

Was machen Sie?
new book:
A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century.
By Thomas L. Friedman.
488 pp. Farrar, Straus & Giroux. $27.50.

keywords: globalization, China, India, USA, outsourcing, education, impact perspective.

book review:

the author is a business writer/investigative reporter not a business/science/economics guru which means there will be a lot of fluff and the book is based on his opinion from this pov. seems like it could be an interesting read from the review.
this book just came out, so i haven't read it yet nor am i so sure i would spend thirty bucks on it but it sounds like a light read about globalization and offers one person's perspective. he brings it together by including some interesting current event examples which adds value.

other than that, i just wanted to bring it to your attention in case anyone was into business, economics, or current events.

(i'm looking for a good book to read on any of the keywords!, if you have any suggestions do tell)

A Rampant Vagitarian
a great read about globalization is David Helds and Anthony McGrews "Globalization / anti-globalization"
It has some interesting views on the Un on globalization, about world economy and its future, and about national cultures, and how they survive the big G..