WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gmail

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, I cant think of a email addy for my gmail account. so, ill let you guys come up with some just for shits&giggles. and try not to be to fucking retarded.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I would just like to add:

If she picks one that is suggested here, I will send that person a gmail invite.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:

If she picks one that is suggested here, I will send that person a gmail invite.

well, i can tell you max's isnt getting picked. lol. nice try though. ps i like your new sig baby.

Jung

???
Premium
fa@gmail.com
CopyLifted said:
has anyone else been getting loads of invites lately?

you could just use dustinzgilr@gmail.com or your first name @gmail, if that is not taken

and if anyone has a spare Gmail invite that are not going to use please would you send it to me (tyson@ugr.lightray.org) plz

THANK YOU stoj

stoj

arsehole
nexus said:
and if anyone has a spare Gmail invite that are not going to use please would you send it to me (tyson@ugr.lightray.org) plz
sent

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wasn't there something recently where you could bid money on email names like bob@hotmail.com .. those simple ones that everyone wants..?

shep

Local alcoholic
I must have missed something?what is so special bout these accounts?Please someone fill in "the dumb guy" :thumbsup: